Rogue Vampire - Greatest Hits

[quote]Nards wrote:
Not so much a badass
more like a nutbar.[/quote]

Have to be dancing on a treadmill for nutbar status. Badass status is reserved for those behind a keyboard

[quote]roguevampire wrote:
lol. ok. lol. you might be able to attack, mr. skinny but lean (directed at Prof X btw), but i am beyond reproach. I am the top 1% in this world of size and muscularity. Calling me fat is something skinny dudes do or guys that are haters of guys bigger and stronger than they are.
[/quote]

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

lol. ok. lol. you might be able to attack, mr. skinny but lean (directed at Prof X btw), but i am beyond reproach. I am the top 1% in this world of size and muscularity. Calling me fat is something skinny dudes do or guys that are haters of guys bigger and stronger than they are.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Holeeee Bull Guano, Batman, where did that one come from?[/quote]

He’s staring right at me Ray

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]

Holeeee Bull Guano, Batman, where did that one come from?[/quote]

This gem here :slight_smile:

lol That whole thread is a gold mine. Skelac’s post are pretty good too lol

You want to know whats even more funny? Everything I have ever said is the absolute 100% truth. the last supplement I bought here was the original hormone based MAG-10.
[/quote]

roguevampire wrote:
I lift for the feeling of superiority that it gives me. Knowing Im bigger and stronger than just about anyone alive. Knowing i’m the envy of every male living.

Pity me? I have benched well over 500lbs, I can incline press 375 for 10 reps. I have a 58 inch chest. I have mile wide shoulders and bill goldberg traps. YES, by all means, pity me, lol. This is like how women love to call pretty girls ugly, to try and make themselves feel better. but they are only fooling themselves.

I thought these were worthy!

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Even if I have a really shitty day at the office, where everything gets perpetually more and more screwed up, I can now say “hey, at least they weren’t bodybag problems!”.[/quote]

I LOL’d.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

He’s staring right at me Ray

[/quote]

I LOL’d some more.

I love it.

Writing is alot harder than people think. I do agree with what you said about the online publishing. Anybody can do it. But, to write a 200+ page book isn’t easy. To have a really good story. My type of story has never been done before.[/quote]

People often times hide anger through humor. Ok, maybe people here don’t hate me. maybe thats a bit much. But, I also find what people write here funny. The way people create whole threads about me. Have you seen those? I was once accused of being fake. Luckily, most with a brain, realize I am who i say i am.[/quote]

[quote]gonepostal wrote:
I love it.

Writing is alot harder than people think. I do agree with what you said about the online publishing. Anybody can do it. But, to write a 200+ page book isn’t easy. To have a really good story. My type of story has never been done before.[/quote]

People often times hide anger through humor. Ok, maybe people here don’t hate me. maybe thats a bit much. But, I also find what people write here funny. The way people create whole threads about me. Have you seen those? I was once accused of being fake. Luckily, most with a brain, realize I am who i say i am.[/quote][/quote]

Holy fuck this poor guy.

[quote]MaximusB wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:
LOL.

The real trolls we’ve had would be filling the forum up with threads about bullshit. This guy gets threads made about him for minor statements.

Big difference.

In the history of T-Nation trolls, this situation is most interesting because people seem to be trying hard to MAKE him a troll whether he really wants to be or not.

[/quote]

RV seems to have taken ‘individuality’ to a whole new level. I personally wouldn’t call him a troll, the worrying thing is I actually think he’s for real, or at he least he believes he’s for real.

And the fact that his relatively small post count consists of enough minor statements to have threads made about him which attract thousands of hits must mean a lot of people find him entertaining.[/quote]

No disagreement there, but “crazy” doesn’t equal “troll”.

He isn’t really doing anything but writing what he thinks. That may be hilarious
but the reaction is way more interesting the the act itself.

We’ve had real trolls fuck up this forum for days or weeks. This ain’t that.[/quote]

But few trolls (and I don’t believe RV is) are THIS entertaining. The last one I can remember of true legendary status was EL3 (eliteballa3). Remember him holding the shoe in his pics ? How he bragged that he could dunk on a regulation rim ?

I could care less about RV being called a troll, but more importantly, that he be allowed to say the same RV quality shit that he does. My God, they need to bottle the shit he says and sell it in the Biotest store, for laughs if nothing else.
[/quote]

Like how Jones Soda used to put customer pictures on their bottles of soda, we can print RV quotes on bottles of Brain Candy.

Straight from the SRC 5.0 thread.

I never said women shouldn’t be able to go to the gym. but like women have(curves) men should have an area, women free. women only serve as a distraction. But women are free to roam among the treadmills and aerobic classes. just stay out of the weight area.
[/quote]

Jesus, we should get a RogueVampire quote of the week on T-Nation’s home page

More gold:

I could give so many hypothetical scenarios that would prove how peoples opinions can change. Say, just for example and hypothetical question, say, this guy was a 450 yr old vampire, but he looked and acted 35, and he liked to date girls around that age. would you tell him, dude, your to old. no, You probably wouldn’t, why. cause he doesnt look old. see, thats the whole crux here.

If a person looks young, he will be percieved as being young and vice versa. age is a man made concept. how we see age, how we visualize things as old or young, is all in our minds. if a 70 yr old man, dated a 25 yr old woman, but he looked no older than 30, and he didn’t look funny or weird being with her, nobody would say anything. why? cause everything in this world is visual, its what we see.

age, is just a number, i can make up any number i feel like. Many people are so close minded, thats why they get old. cause they don’t realize, age only exists in your mind. its how you view it, will determine how that number effects you.

“age is a man made concept.”

LOL

Don’t you guys know that the only reason babies age into toddlers is because society makes them think that’s what they’re supposed to do?

^ Nice finds.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
This POF Rogue stuff is outta this world. Holeeee shit!

"In this day and age, its very unfortunate, that women, no longer have a clue to what true loyalty and devotion is. For me personally, i want a woman, who can’t live without me, her ever waking thought is of me. shed never look at another man, cause im her man. im her god. thats what i want. to me, the whole dating scene, just isn’t worth it anymore.

The Risk/reward situation is just to much. why did this guy, ask how he compares to the others. For me, i don’t care if a girl has been with other men, cause once shes with me, she must realize, that there was no man before me or after me. i am her god now. her messiah. her christ. I demand utter loyalty and devotion. or nothing at all."
[/quote]

Wow