T Nation

Rogue Vampire - Greatest Hits

This is a thread that should have happened a long time ago. RV blesses us with so many profound nuggets of gold mined from the deepest trolling mines ever seen on this page that his best work cannot go unrecognized or preserved in one thread for easy reference.

I encourage everyone to cull your favorite RV nugget and copy/paste it here :slightly_smiling:

Here is my first contribution. This is not "first edition" work from the RV b/c he has espoused the following in one form of the other on prior occasions but nonetheless, this is good stuff:

Funniest Threads
How Did You Get Your Arms Bigger?

...bad lighting...

A recent favorite - " That makes no sense. since age is a man made conept, how does one think they are 25. I know for me, i still feel like a kid(young dude, not literally a kid) and i have a very hard time seeing myself as anything but that. and therefore, dating older women to me is just plain gross. but you are what you beleive yourself to be. end of story."

I'd still buy the dude a beer.

Logic.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

For realz. He sounds like great company for the stoned and/or inebriated.

However, anyone calling him a "troll" doesn't know the definition of the word.

Same here.

RV is such a polarizing figure within TN....

most of me likes him but he likes to use his size perpetuating something he hates...bullying.

The posts that surround "nobody will fuck with me, just look at me, IM hyooooge." always make me laugh.

Big tree fall hard, RV.

I can't be bothered to trawl back through my old posts but to paraphrase RV one of my favorites was: "I don't care what the doctor or anyone else says for that matter; it doesn't matter what oral steroids you take if you take a liver protectant".

Another one that literally makes me LOL is (and it reminds me of the incredible hulk, or perhaps-more accurately-RV pretending to be the hulk) was "I'm going to get angry soon, real angry, if we were talking face to face, you guys would say nothing to me, NOTHING!"

LOL

Wow, did not know he was so loved or hated in Tennessee.

They hate him. Something about him and the ghost of Elvis...and it ain't pretty.

Funniest quote yet! :smiley:

S