Roger Clemens on 60 Minutes

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Dirty_Bulk wrote:
It’s not like hes growing a third ear or pulling trucks with his teeth. Everyone knows that stuff turns your tendons into dust anyway.

I got a kick out of that.

Dust? Really Roger?[/quote]

McNamee Said he gave Roger Winny. Winny dries out the tendons. Not exactly what a pitcher should be taking.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
Dirty_Bulk wrote:
It’s not like hes growing a third ear or pulling trucks with his teeth. Everyone knows that stuff turns your tendons into dust anyway.

I got a kick out of that.

Dust? Really Roger?

McNamee Said he gave Roger Winny. Winny dries out the tendons. Not exactly what a pitcher should be taking. [/quote]

But Clemens might not know that. Also, I haven’t heard, but was he alleged to be taking test? Test should help to allay some of those concerns.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Visions of a Nanny State

by Swivel

Oh Utopia, come and claim us now. We await thee, O messianic beam of glittering hope.

(Orwell warned us)[/quote]

oh christ …it’s here. the first rider of the apocolypse

such is the end of baseball. of my life i’ve known it as a perfectly good way to relax and escape from reality until the arrival of these fucking bigots and their puritanical pollyanna world of “truth” to ruin it all ! you maniacs !YOU BLEW IT UP ! AHHH DAMN YOU ! GODDAMN YOU ALL TO HELL !!!

more dominos coming into play:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/2008/01/16/2008-01-16_donald_fehr_admits_mlb_players_union_res.html

soon you’ll need a prescription for fish oil.

the vultures (wada) are circling.

…at least selig seems to be drawing the line with these fuckers.
“thumbing there nose at those who care about the integrity of the game” LOL what a douche. selig and fehr are alot more about the game, they already get paid by it, than john fahey whose looking to tap another source of revenue. fucking vampire parasite.