Roelly

Hopefully the pic is attached.

Recent image of Roelly with incredible arms. He kind of went off the boil after coming onto the pro scene (he did alot of shows in succession and started to look pretty burned out), but looks great now.

Do you think he can finish top 3-5 at the O?

da fuck is in those arms! each new thread about a new pro or shit is just crazier and crazier, i fucking love it

Clearly this guy has been mega dosing eggs and fruit from the Dominican Republic…

Holy Shit. His delts & arms are so huge they look photoshopped!

[quote]ranengin wrote:
Clearly this guy has been mega dosing eggs and fruit from the Dominican Republic…

[/quote]

LOL. I wonder if this is the skiing guy who seeks out empty swimming pools with diving boards and performs 23 single arm pull ups.

carbing up

285 pic taken around 6 weeks ago.

I assume that is a guest posing situation? He doesn’t seem incredibly conditioned in that last picture.

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:
I assume that is a guest posing situation?[/quote]

yes

[quote]apocolypse wrote:
285 pic taken around 6 weeks ago.[/quote]

Roelly is the new Ruhl.

Honestly, that’s who I thought was in the posing pic at first because of the massive shoulders. Glad to see it was a guest pose, would be incredibly disappointed to not see him more shredded with all that size.

The following is a legitimate question and not intended to start a storm of brown… do many of the big-name bodybuilders (Olympia-level) lack the definition in their shoulders due to synthol use? Based on how shredded some folks are in their glutes, arms, etc. it seems strange that the shoulder is just a giant mass of muscle with no cut. Could just be a size thing, don’t know, hence why this is an honest question, not intended to start a war/debate.

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:
do many of the big-name bodybuilders (Olympia-level) lack the definition in their shoulders due to synthol use? Based on how shredded some folks are in their glutes, arms, etc. it seems strange that the shoulder is just a giant mass of muscle with no cut.[/quote]

He would be lacking some definition due to his condition in this pic.

However, it is extremely likely that he and most/all top level guys use synthol/SEO’s in their shoulders, along with biceps and calves being the most likely other places as this looks most natural, in comparison to say triceps (see Ernie Taylor).

[quote]Quasi-Tech wrote:
Honestly, that’s who I thought was in the posing pic at first because of the massive shoulders. Glad to see it was a guest pose, would be incredibly disappointed to not see him more shredded with all that size.

The following is a legitimate question and not intended to start a storm of brown… do many of the big-name bodybuilders (Olympia-level) lack the definition in their shoulders due to synthol use? Based on how shredded some folks are in their glutes, arms, etc. it seems strange that the shoulder is just a giant mass of muscle with no cut. Could just be a size thing, don’t know, hence why this is an honest question, not intended to start a war/debate.[/quote]

???

Look at any contest photo and you can clearly see striations in the delts. Dumb question.

Thanks for the honest, mature response Apocolypse… now, back on topic :).

recent pic

He looks just shredded in that pic. Does the left side look bigger than the right side though?

Huge, fucking huge!