Roc's Ride

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
ctschneider wrote:
It’d be way, way, way cooler if you painted it white instead of crimson. And instead of “Twyzted” you put the ghostbusters logo on the back.

Just saying.

Come on Count Schneider, I’m not gonna put an obese ghost on my ride

and the bike I want will be white with violent violet I want to switc up the colors of my whips every now and then ya know[/quote]

Ghost’s have astonishingly low BMI’s.

I’ll keep an eye out for it in Toledo, though. Rock on, Rockula

[quote]JGerman wrote:
just saying…2Pac does not get down with Insane Clown Posse. [/quote]

i’m sure he would have, sooner or later.

I mean, look at the artists ICP has worked with already.

Bone Thugs
Snoop
3-6 Mafia
KottonMoth Kings
Tech N9ne

There are a few others but I can recall tem right now, but my point is ICP is recognized by most gangster rappers because of the underground deathgrip they have

R.I.P.
Tupac Shakur

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Hey Count

Are you aware that big Will Harris is a vampire too?
Check it out.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0801/is_11_66/ai_n15697685/ [/quote]

Dwarf, that is great stuff, but I find it unfair that he uses his bat wings during posing routines.

but no I had no idea that there was another Vampire in the physique game. We have to live our lives in such secrecy that contact between us is rare. ( except Halloween, and the occasional Blood Rave)

bt now that I have him on my sonar I will try to get at the brotha asap

thanks for the connect Dwarf

[quote]JCS19Y wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
ctschneider wrote:
It’d be way, way, way cooler if you painted it white instead of crimson. And instead of “Twyzted” you put the ghostbusters logo on the back.

Just saying.

Come on Count Schneider, I’m not gonna put an obese ghost on my ride

and the bike I want will be white with violent violet I want to switc up the colors of my whips every now and then ya know

Ghost’s have astonishingly low BMI’s.

I’ll keep an eye out for it in Toledo, though. Rock on, Rockula[/quote]

T-Town love! for sure
419 Grindin

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Hey Count

Check it out.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0801/is_11_66/ai_n15697685/

[/quote]

…The hell?!

[quote]SSC wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Hey Count

Check it out.

…The hell?![/quote]

evidence of steroids leading to psychological disorders?

JGerman wrote:
just saying…2Pac does not get down with Insane Clown Posse.

Bone Thugs
Snoop
3-6 Mafia
KottonMoth Kings
Tech N9ne

There are a few others but I can recall tem right now, but my point is ICP is recognized by most gangster rappers because of the underground deathgrip they have

R.I.P.
Tupac Shakur

[/quote]

I went to college in PA and never heard of them til then. Bone Thugs is from Clevland, Snoop will mix with anybody, 36 is only 36, KottonKings only in the NW too and T9 = way past prime.

I think you give them too much credit and Makavali would not be down.

end deathgrip hijack

“Beatin up the block in my hearse sitting on 22’s”

T-Town love! for sure
419 Grindin

[/quote]

haha! crazy, i myself am very familiar with this 419 you speak of

You know that Three 6 Mafia lyric “When it comes to making bread, I got the keys to the bakery”? I think it’d be cool to get a step van type Wonder Bread truck, carpet the back, put in a leather couch and some baller subs. Then I could drive it around listening to gangster rap.

It works on so many levels.

[quote]JGerman wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
JGerman wrote:

Bone Thugs
Snoop
3-6 Mafia
KottonMoth Kings
Tech N9ne

R.I.P.
Tupac Shakur

I went to college in PA and never heard of them til then. Bone Thugs is from Clevland, Snoop will mix with anybody, 36 is only 36, KottonKings only in the NW too and T9 = way past prime.

end deathgrip hijack

“Beatin up the block in my hearse sitting on 22’s” [/quote]

good points, but i think you give the psychopathic records too little credit lol

in any case, neither of us personally knew pac so we cant speak for him. but I think we CAN agree that if he was still on Earth then he wouldnt be down with any of the “new school”

[quote]conorh wrote:
You know that Three 6 Mafia lyric “When it comes to making bread, I got the keys to the bakery”? I think it’d be cool to get a step van type Wonder Bread truck, carpet the back, put in a leather couch and some baller subs. Then I could drive it around listening to gangster rap.

It works on so many levels.[/quote]

haha! thats bad ass brother, I like how ya thinkin

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
SSC wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Hey Count

Check it out.

…The hell?!

evidence of steroids leading to psychological disorders?[/quote]

Last time I checked counterculture was not a psych disorder

[/quote]

Rock, you may like my buddy, counter-culture photographer, ex-fellow-bike-messenger and DEFINITE freak Jerome Abramovitch`s work over at www.chapter9photography.com.

This dude:

1.) cut off his own finger (on purpose, as part of a body-modification self-experiment)

2.) holds a Guinness World Record for Forehead Inflation: http://www.lifeisajoke.com/news50.htm (a must see!)

3.) Had an ex-Guinness record for most number of needles pierced through his skin (several hundred)…

…and the list of wack shit he has pulled off goes on and on <grinnin`> Interestingly, he is also an incredibly gifted and intelligent fellow.

He also runs http://www.projectmessenger.com/blog/ and some of my fellow messenger freaks are pictured there.

Definitely the coolest method of transportation ever.

[quote]Cowboy_69 wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

Rock, you may like my buddy, counter-culture photographer, ex-fellow-bike-messenger and DEFINITE freak Jerome Abramovitch`s work over at www.chapter9photography.com.

This dude:

1.) cut off his own finger (on purpose, as part of a body-modification self-experiment)

2.) holds a Guinness World Record for Forehead Inflation: http://www.lifeisajoke.com/news50.htm (a must see!)

3.) Had an ex-Guinness record for most number of needles pierced through his skin (several hundred)…

…and the list of wack shit he has pulled off goes on and on <grinnin`> Interestingly, he is also an incredibly gifted and intelligent fellow.

He also runs http://www.projectmessenger.com/blog/ and some of my fellow messenger freaks are pictured there.[/quote]

I’m considering getting actual fangs put in soon

but your boy does amazing work with te camera, he is truly a ewyzted fellow

you keep good company six-nine

if he ever needs a few models I efinitely know a couple I can throw his way

That’s fucking awesome dude. I respect that.

How much was it?

[quote]JGerman wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:
JGerman wrote:

Bone Thugs
Snoop
3-6 Mafia
KottonMoth Kings
Tech N9ne

R.I.P.
Tupac Shakur

end deathgrip hijack

“Beatin up the block in my hearse sitting on 22’s” [/quote]

Did you just say Tech N9ne is past his prime? Have you even listened to Sickology 101? Are you shitting on my pickle right now?