Rockula, Bloody Rockula

Saturday night, my boy turned 21 and as you expected from me I threw him a sick party, we did the 21 shot thing and all that stuff ya kno. awesome time for everyone that was there.

here the deal though, there was this smokin hot chick who was a complete light weight when it came to drinking, i think she had 2 shoyrs of absolut and was stumbling lol, anyways there was a group of dudes following her all night, i noticed it and decided to avoid drinking and sober up

so just when the party ended, these dudes walked up to her and started grabbing her arm trying to lead her away, she was wasted and thought they were her friends and was about to go with them

they tried to put her in their car, i saw this, grabbed a baseball bat(never played baseball in my life btw) and detroyed their windows

they got out of the car all pissed for some reason, and straight attacked my ass lol, but i consider myself a tough guy so i took a few swings with the bat and destroyed this ambercrombie dude’s face they started to circle me so i started wildly swing
my hands were startin to sweat and i lost grip of the handle, and it went flying and broke a neighbors window

so i had to go hand to hand with 5 dudes for bout an hour, until my boys realized it was me fighting and ran to help out

now i have broken hand broken ribs , i need braces for my teeth, swollen eyes and a bunch of other shit

im asking myself was it worth it, i mean i knew what was at stake for that girl, but i’m also thinking that she wouldnt have remembered it at all

Why didn’t you rip out a stop sign to scare them away?

I’m not doubting that you maybe got an ass-whipping or that you fucked up a dude, but do you really expect us to believe you went 1 on 5 for “about an hour” and you weren’t maimed or killed? I don’t think it’s physically possible to go hand to hand for an hour anyway. It’s physically exhausting to go one on one for just 5 minutes with no breaks.

DB

Nope cause she is going to do it again till she learns a bad lesson. Its sad to say but its true and I have seen it happen. If what you say was happening.

So your beating you took was nooble but in a few years its going to happen for her.

How do you know they werent her friends?

Agreed pretty craplousy situation. For one she will never know that you were trying to save her. Only because those dudes(her friends) will more than likely say u went ape shit and attacked them.

Humans are creatures of habit and she will do this again…trust me I know first hand.

Went out with a few of my bros the other night… It was tight, we were drinking shots left and right, and we had a girl with us. So I’m the designated driver and I didn’t drink, and at some point I see this huge, vicious looking bastard looking at her from across the room. Now I could tell he wasn’t in a drunker stupor but quite obviously sober, so I got creeped the f*ck out…

Anyway, as soon as the party was over I grabbed my girl by the arm and was ready to ride, but as we were getting to the car this huge rhino looking dude comes out with a baseball bat (WTF?). All of a sudden, he starts smashing our windows in! We got out of the car and tried to reason with him, but he straight attacked our asses. Well, he got lil Ricky, someone’s 14 year old cousin, but after that we spent about an hour fighting him. It was fucking epic… We broke his hand and a few ribs but he just wouldn’t stop coming at us. It took us and all of his friends from inside the building to pacify him.

I don’t know if what we did was right, but what choice did we have?

Lol, but seriously? Don’t know if it was right. Get better man. Hope you get back to training soon.

You know you’re t levels are too high when you’re typing up a story like that with broken hands (sic)

Fuck yeah dude. You represented in a positive fashion. I’d take a sacrifice just to know that I was standing up for a good cause ANY day of the weak.

I commend your cause.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
I don’t think it’s physically possible to go hand to hand for an hour anyway.
DB[/quote]

Not unless you are Anderson Silva fighting 5 guys like me !

Then again, us 5 would probably give out in 2 minutes fighting him !

[quote]therover wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DB

[/quote]

I’ve wrestled/fought too many times to remember and Fighting one guy for 10-20 minutes is exhausting, no less five.

I smell bullshit.

I smell Bullshit for the fact that you aren’t in jail for breaking those guys’ car and assault with a deadly weapon…

[quote]imhungry wrote:
therover wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DB

I’ve wrestled/fought too many times to remember and Fighting one guy for 10-20 minutes is exhausting, no less five.

I smell bullshit.[/quote]

Jealous?

Or did you miss the thread a week ago when this guy said he was 315 lbs?

Why so many haters all the fucking time…?

[quote]SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
therover wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DB

I smell bullshit.

Jealous?

Why so many haters all the fucking time…?[/quote]

I’m sorry, the jealousy is something that I have to address, but i’m sure with some work, I can make great progress.

Oh, he’s 315 pounds? Is he bulletproof, too?

[quote]imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
therover wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DB

I smell bullshit.

Jealous?

I’m sorry, the jealousy is something that I have to address, but i’m sure with some work, I can make great progress.

Oh, he’s 315 pounds? Is he bulletproof, too?[/quote]

Perhaps, but I didn’t realize anyone shot guns at him in the transgression.

I guess I have a problem with no one giving anyone the benefit of the doubt anymore.

No it wasn’t worth it.

Could you not have knocked on their window first, asked them to let her go and then, if they said no, smashed the windows?

That or taken your friends first?

Called the cops?

You did it for a good cause and I respect that but even that isn’t enough to protect YOUR ass.

Get better soon.

[quote]SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
therover wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DB

I smell bullshit.

Jealous?

I guess I have a problem with no one giving anyone the benefit of the doubt anymore.

[/quote]

The guns probably ran away.

I typically do give people the benefit of the doubt, but not in this case.

His story exhausted me. It was THAT intense.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
therover wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DB

I smell bullshit.

Jealous?

[/quote]

Haha, fair enough.

Maybe he was all jacked up on creatinez.

If your drunk friend was about to fuck a group of fat girls would you fight them?

[quote]SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
SSC wrote:
imhungry wrote:
therover wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
DB

I smell bullshit.

Jealous?

Haha, fair enough.

Maybe he was all jacked up on creatinez.[/quote]

Oh no!! Not the creatinez!! Maybe it was the alcohol?

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Oh no!! Not the creatinez!! Maybe it was the alcohol?[/quote]