Rock Candy

I need you to believe in Monsters.

You do?

The title should explain what my ultimate goal is. Obviously it won’t happen overnight so this log is to track progress of related to it.

Currently, I am an indy wrestling student aiming to graduate from the program and get in the rind as a performer.

I also plan on fitting some acting classes to help with storytelling and selling emotion.

Combined with the above, I will brush up on Latin and learn Aramaic. I feel like this is important as my character is an evil one. Speaking in tongues…or the illusion of it will give him a little more cred as a demon.

Practicing my guitar and amping up my turntable skills to give him a raver angle.

Training won’t change much for me other than adding a better structured plyo program through the week.Being explosove will become a priority.

I will have mat time 2x a week. If it all goes I will get matches by the summer which means I will have graduated.

iyou all might even get to hear a monolouge or two…if I record one and want critique on it.

Ooo

And I will attempt to be in character during this log so if I attack you don’t cry…I’m a bad guy.

Kissed

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

You do?

The title should explain what my ultimate goal is. Obviously it won’t happen overnight so this log is to track progress of related to it.

Currently, I am an indy wrestling student aiming to graduate from the program and get in the rind as a performer.

I also plan on fitting some acting classes to help with storytelling and selling emotion.

Combined with the above, I will brush up on Latin and learn Aramaic. I feel like this is important as my character is an evil one. Speaking in tongues…or the illusion of it will give him a little more cred as a demon.

Practicing my guitar and amping up my turntable skills to give him a raver angle.

Training won’t change much for me other than adding a better structured plyo program through the week.Being explosove will become a priority.

I will have mat time 2x a week. If it all goes I will get matches by the summer which means I will have graduated.

iyou all might even get to hear a monolouge or two…if I record one and want critique on it.

Ooo

And I will attempt to be in character during this log so if I attack you don’t cry…I’m a bad guy.

Kissed
[/quote]

that song is pretty sick actually lol, will that be your intro?

[quote]Blackaggar wrote:

You do?

Ooo

Kissed
[/quote]

that song is pretty sick actually lol, will that be your intro?[/quote]

It will be, yea. I’ve listened to it everyday for months and it never gets old.

You have some gymnastics and flipping training planned? Pretty important for that line of work Mr. Rock.

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:
You have some gymnastics and flipping training planned? Pretty important for that line of work Mr. Rock.[/quote]

Yes, its always the first part of our practices.

Awesome. Have to follow this, just out of mass curiousity.

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:
You have some gymnastics and flipping training planned? Pretty important for that line of work Mr. Rock.[/quote]

[/quote]

You should also practice you steroid, cocaine and prostitute tolerance. Should prove useful.

Holy shit, awesome song.

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:

[/quote]

You should also practice you steroid, cocaine and prostitute tolerance. Should prove useful.[/quote]

Lol

I’ve already dealt with drugs and know better. Pussy is free now, always has been, and will be forevermore. No need for gear.

Thanks though brah

[quote]jake_j_m wrote:
Awesome. Have to follow this, just out of mass curiousity.[/quote]

Ooooooo

Lookey here, a looker.

[quote]hastalles wrote:
Holy shit, awesome song.[/quote]

I know, check out the rest of their songs. They’re ridiculous.

I tried rolling to an early class to get in the ring and roll around but when I got there only women were there

That was a no go as I didn’t want to get hurt

Chicks be clawin at eyes lol

Tried to work out but the weight room at the facility is terrible…and still kinda flooded

Ended up doing strikes on nag and dummy tosses

Didn’t know you were trying for pro wrestling. Cool mang.

[quote]scj119 wrote:
Didn’t know you were trying for pro wrestling. Cool mang.[/quote]

I made the decision after I looked at my current atheltic situation.

I dont want to play semi pro football. I dont really “feel” “real” wretling anymore, and bodybuilding will always kinda be there.

Might rework my split for the next 8 weeks and write up my diet too.

My physical goal is getting to about 245 by official ring time…which I anticipate this summer.

This morning I was 279 so I’m not far off and can take it slow.

Another physical goal is picking up another piece of body art by the years end…first I have to decide whether I want a scar, a tat, or branding…piercing or what

Good luck on your goals Roc. And, go with ink, unless you earn the scar.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Good luck on your goals Roc. And, go with ink, unless you earn the scar.[/quote]

Thanks man

I WANT SKAEZZZ

Did plyo session

Sprawling chest throwsx5
Medicine ball push pressx5
Box jumpsx5
Running broad jumpx5

3 rounds

Watching some old tapes of Raven for a little bit

First time seeing this. Raven is the sickest EVER. Sad no one does hardcore like this anymore.

Id so be down for that.

Huh

Not showing up

Anyway it was Raven vs Sandman in the Ravens Perch match

Worth a look