Rock Band

Rockstar/Guitar hero = mad gay

Eh, I like Rock Band/Guitar Hero. I personally can’t play an instrument (and have no desire to), so I settle for the next best thing…videogames.

The sense of accomplishment of playing a real instrument with a music style you enjoy, is pretty close to the same feeling of accomplishment of weightlifting. It’s pretty damn good.

BTW: you can get a guitar starter pack for like 80$+shipping on ebay. I got my very first bass like that.

PS Guitar Hero: Aerosmith comes out in June and I am BEYOND excited.

So, I’d like to learn to play the guitar.

Assuming I start on Friday night after work, do you think I could make it to expert mode by Sunday night? Are there, like, cheats I could plug in?

I would love to play the guitar…and plan on taking lessons. In the meantime I play rock band at my brother’s house and I love it. You kind of get the sensation you are playing. As far as it being at a actual rock band event…it makes sense. When you see a bad you kinda wish you could play. Then everyone just plays Rock Band in between sets…makes sense to me.

[quote]All2ez wrote:
i just bought Rock Band

i dont know how to play a real guitar, or play drums or sing

but when i play rockband im the fuckin man
and its cheap as hell, and i can play with friends and my kid.

quit whining because you poured all that money into real instruments when you can have just as must fun with a 150$ video game.[/quote]

BUT BUT BUT!! They played it at a highschool battle of the bands. A HIGHSCHOOL! battle! of! the! bands!! There could have been industry people there!!

A highschool battle of the bands is on the same level as the Mr Olympia!! Seriously, how could they! Those bands had such ACCOMPLISHED musicians who thought it was stupid!