T Nation

Roc On

Ok family,

I got my cycle all together

I’m going to try to play it as safe as possible and running some supps along with the ph i’m using

Taking all this daily
Hawthorn Berry
Red Rice Yeast
Polisonol
CoQ10
Celery Seed
MilkThistle

My actual cycle

will connsist of

BeastDrol (SD) 20 mg a day 10 upon waking, 10 preworkout
Tribulus
ZMA (maybe, tell me what you think about this)

Post Cycle

Nolva
Tribuulus
Creatine Monohydrate

I think i’m going to do the usual 2 grams of protein per day for the first 2 weeks then go to 3 heading into weeks 3 and 4

so 600 grams a day then 900 grams aday

i plan on going apeshit on carbs and fats so i can bang up my cals and add to my beneficial lipid profle

and try to max around 6500 cals aday during the last weeks then taper it down to normal duing the PCT( 4 weeks)

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

I think i’m going to do the usual 2 grams of protein per day for the first 2 weeks then go to 3 heading into weeks 3 and 4

[/quote]

Damn, you weigh in at 300lbs, Count?

(2g / lb x 300lb = 600g; 3 x 300=900g)

Regardless of weight though, 3g protein / lb bodyweight seems very high. I can’t imagine your body needing that much.

Ancillaries sound good though. Run some of that basic support through PCT as well. Can’t answer you as to the ZMA though. Is that to help you sleep?

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

Regardless of weight though, 3g protein / lb bodyweight seems very high. I can’t imagine your body needing that much.

Ancillaries sound good though. Run some of that basic support through PCT as well. Can’t answer you as to the ZMA though. Is that to help you sleep?[/quote]

yea, im a big mofo

I was just thinking the amped up protein during the last 2 weeks (where the most gains come) would allow for nore synthesis and retention during PCT

and to the ZMA, I cant explain why, but I love the stuff, literally feel superhuman while i’m using it

I’ve heard stories of lethargy during SD cycles so I was thinking If I could capture the feeling I get from ZMA then there’s no way I’d be in a downer state ya know?

also I know everyone here hates the TRS but i think I might run that alongside the Nolva just for some added measure

Your Immortal

Rockula

Hell, if ZMA helps you like that then go for it. Not as though it’s going to bump your BP like ephedrine or NO2.

I understand your point wrt the protein but there’s just no evidence that it’s a rate-limiting step to growth when you’re already getting 2g/lb & a healthy surplus of calories.

Dante (aka Doggcrapp of DC Training), for example, tends to know his shit IMO and he’s shot down people that want to go to 3g. Plus as the owner of TrueProtein, he could only benefit by telling them to go ahead and bump things.

Either way, keep us updated on your progress man.

Hell, if ZMA helps you like that then go for it. Not as though it’s going to bump your BP like ephedrine or NO2.

I understand your point wrt the protein but there’s just no evidence that it’s a rate-limiting step to growth when you’re already getting 2g/lb & a healthy surplus of calories.

Dante (aka Doggcrapp of DC Training), for example, tends to know his shit IMO and he’s shot down people that want to go to 3g. Plus as the owner of TrueProtein, he could only benefit by telling them to go ahead and bump things.

[/quote]

i notice i get better gains from staggering my nutrition like, cycling cals/potein/fat/carbs

so even if i did switch to 2 grams, you think i should start weeks 1 and 2 at 1.5, then 1.75?

and I’ll definitely keep a log on my profile, check it out sometime- i’ll start it after my first workout on Monday

whotookmyname wrote:

i notice i get better gains from staggering my nutrition like, cycling cals/potein/fat/carbs

so even if i did switch to 2 grams, you think i should start weeks 1 and 2 at 1.5, then 1.75?

and I’ll definitely keep a log on my profile, check it out sometime- i’ll start it after my first workout on Monday
[/quote]

Hey, if you’re 300 lbs and it’s mostly muscle, then I’m going to defer to you on your nutrition plans. At a first glance I suppose if you respond to changing macros it might be worth starting at 2g and going up from there.

Ct. Rockula wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:

Hey, if you’re 300 lbs and it’s mostly muscle, then I’m going to defer to you on your nutrition plans. At a first glance I suppose if you respond to changing macros it might be worth starting at 2g and going up from there.
[/quote]

yessir, 2 for the first week,2.25 second week,2.75 third week, 3 for the final week

I’ll keep ya posted bro, thanks for the help

I’d go higher than 20mg per day on the beastdrol if you are 300lbs bro. You’d need atleast 30mg. I’d honestly suggest 40mg for your size. I’m 200lbs, and I seem to get more out of 40 than I do 30. Tries 50 oonce, but didn’t sem any better thn 40. It’s strong stuff for sure but 20mg for a 300lb guy is not enough IMO.

whotookmyname wrote:
Ct. Rockula wrote:

Ancillaries sound good though. Run some of that basic support through PCT as well. Can’t answer you as to the ZMA though. Is that to help you sleep?

yea, im a big mofo

I was just thinking the amped up protein during the last 2 weeks (where the most gains come) would allow for nore synthesis and retention during PCT

and to the ZMA, I cant explain why, but I love the stuff, literally feel superhuman while i’m using it

I’ve heard stories of lethargy during SD cycles so I was thinking If I could capture the feeling I get from ZMA then there’s no way I’d be in a downer state ya know?

[/quote]
I am also 300 pounds.
I do not gain or loose weight anymore I just change body comp which is usually the goal.

as far as the protein you really only need to go 300-400 grams.

any more than that will do nothing more than get real expensive. swap out some of your fish and chicken for fatty meats, like pork lamb and fatty beef roasts. this will get your calories up a tad.
also add in more fats like avocados and olive oil stuff like that

I haven’t heard about the sd but why use Ph to begin with?

Sounds like you have a plan. Stick with it, but no need to go as high as 3g/lb bw. You could start lower and ramp up, but I would just go ahead and start where your body grows best at.

I like ZMA too. Keep it in there.