GHR
45@4×10

Cabled Russian Twist
20@4×10

Free Time
Seated Rows
Football Squats

3 Likes

Damn. how do you keep hitting all these huge prs.

WSBB everything has a PR

1 Like

Also moved out my stance a bit and made a huge difference

Yeah but yours are like 25 lb prs. It’s crazy. Yeah I am still trying to get a wider stance to work. My hips dont like it.

1 Like

I never truely maxed out till now and the 25lb pr is because i only went to 455 with lbs still left off.

Also i am usually a narrow squater till now amd I can feel the difference.

Do you use squat shoes?

I finally got a pair last year and used them twice before I quit squatting due to hip pain. I’m finally back at it and I’ve found that a narrow stance feels better. I think it’s because the emphasis has been shifted to my quads. I feel weaker with a wider stance. I think it’s due to the slight elevation of the heel.

1 Like

So i have the Adidas power 2.0 with a .6 heel. Being flat foot I tend to lean forwards, so it helps me to force back. Had them for 4 years now and love the squat shoes. I use them for everything so it keeps me back.

1 Like

This is how you chase a national requirement

2 Likes

It’s the cosmic pops and fruit loops. That’s what I’m doing wrong hahha. What weight class are you competing in?

@cstan097
I compete in the 120kg class and currently sitting 4.5kgs under the top of the class. I found brian shaws meal plan video and cut everything in half ahahah

3 Likes

Floor Press - Super mini 120lb
Barx10
135x5
Added Band
135@8x3

Pull Ups - My lats are becoming strong as hell as I was able to do a single BW pull up at work
-100lbs @ 5x5

Close Grip
225@5×5

Side laterals
25@5×5

Free Time
Curls
Face Pulls

Today was pretty miserable woth everything being off the last two days. So I decided to cut it short and relax since I have been feeljng like trash

Box Squat- 80lb single choked
Barx10
135x5
225x3
Added bands
225@8×3

RDL
275@4×5

Shoulder Press
Barx10
95x5
135x2
185x1
205x1

Pull Ups - Heavy Band + light
8x3

Free Time
Db Flies
Hammer Curls
Face Pulls

I’m really curious as to what that monster mash tastes like. I know he cooked it in some of his videos before, so I’ll have to look for that if I’d like to make one for myself. Pretty sure the recipe isn’t easily obtainable for free out there in the interwebs

Had to take a week off from the gym because of an incident at work and needed to rest to make sure no damage was done.

Bench 325x1

Pull ups
Side Raises
Press downs
Hammer curls

Good to see you back, hope everything is OK.

What happened bro? Anything hurting?

Will be starting a new log but everything is okay, just was a bit aore from the strain

1 Like

New log as I am coming out of retirement to wrestle

1 Like