Rob's Road to Hercules: Contest Prep

Jelly, but had a good day skiing.

2 Likes

Happy New Year all! Enjoyed myself yesterday, this week I’ve backed off of cardio and have been eating closer to maintenance to give my body a chance to relax before heading into the prep. Last night enjoyed some serious grub, woke up holding some nice water weight and going to do a little Mag-10 damage control for the first half of the day, some LISS later. We officially hit the ground running tomorrow.

I recently started coaching a new client preparing for her first show, which we’ll be doing either physique, bodybuilding or both, we’ll wait and see as we get closer. She’s extremely motivated with a great work ethic, and I’m excited to help someone who is ready to dig in. I’m now coaching 4 people, 2 who are competing (both female), and while I’m still getting my feet wet with the coaching aspect, all of my clients are doing well and it feels good to know we’re doing it right, and in the safest way possible, thanks to the knowledge I’ve acquired from @The_Mighty_Stu as my coach. I’m a lucky guy, and am looking forward to getting started again.

Will start the new log within the next couple days, best of luck to everyone in 2017!

2 Likes

2017 Prep Thread is up! Rob's 2017 Contest Prep Thread

I remember this day! The rest is history!!