4 Likes

Wolfpack in the house!

S

3 Likes

S

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

A photographer gave rob advice on how to hit his FDB pose as I was first checking his condition earlier. I thanked him, told him that I totally disagree and reaffirmed with Rob what I wanted him to do… What the hell do I know though -lol

S

3 Likes

And new ANBF Pro!

S

10 Likes

Debut and open winner!

S

7 Likes

And our other pack member Josh taking his Pro Card in physique!

S

4 Likes

Congrats, awesome work!

2 Likes

x2. Congrats to everyone involved. Much deserved.

2 Likes

Dear diary,

Today was a good day…

S

8 Likes

I was a great show!

2 Likes

Congratulations guys! All the hard work paid off. Now don’t forget to post the pictures of the post show meal you’ve been looking forward to for so long!

3 Likes

JUST SAW ON THE TWITTERS!!! GREAT JOB MAN!!!

And tell T-nation twitter people their photo choice does no justice hahahaha

post 301 3rd photo down DAT MIDSECTION DOE!!! (dat midsection in a lot of photos actually)

Those backstage photos really show how you shine.

2 Likes

S

6 Likes

We did it, ANBF Pro, and best posing/most entertaining! And Katie looked incredible winning debut and open physique! Thanks so much for all the support all, more updates and pics to come. Thanks to T-Nation for the social media shout out!

15 Likes

After 22 weeks of dieting, this is serious soul food. Famous Dave’s BBQ!

Yes, I ate all of it. Full rundown coming sometime tomorrow!

6 Likes

If you ate all of it, the ‘full rundown’ may come sooner than tomorrow…:cold_sweat::stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Called it! I’m getting good at this.

Rob, I have to compliment your posing. You really present yourself well, and all the poses you hit have a “classic” look to them. Some of the guys standing next to you just look like armatures based on the posing alone.

Congrats man, well earned.

Does this alter your Hercules prep at all? Have to enter the pro class?

4 Likes