Robocop vs. Terminator

Holy shit that was well done, LOL.

Uh. How the hell did robocop win? The terminator ruleZ.

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
Uh. How the hell did robocop win? The terminator ruleZ.[/quote]

No way does Arnold lose to that homo. No way.

I thought that was terrible.

Try this one…

Same video in youtube…

-Machine

I almost cried.

Almost.

[quote]machine514 wrote:

Try this one…

Same video in youtube…

-Machine[/quote]

Dont link that POS here. Eff that film. It sucks. Give me access to those costumes (Predators and Aliens) and I will bury that POS.

It took more talent to make the Robocop Terminator (and that was editing and slight copy and pastes) one than that crapfest. Ooooo let me take costumes that I easily have access to. Ooooo let me write horrible dialogue and have horrible actors. Ooo let me use the hollywood cameras I readily have access to.

I shit on that film.

[quote]PGA wrote:
machine514 wrote:

Try this one…

Same video in youtube…

-Machine

Dont link that POS here. Eff that film. It sucks. Give me access to those costumes (Predators and Aliens) and I will bury that POS.

It took more talent to make the Robocop Terminator (and that was editing and slight copy and pastes) one than that crapfest. Ooooo let me take costumes that I easily have access to. Ooooo let me write horrible dialogue and have horrible actors. Ooo let me use the hollywood cameras I readily have access to.

I shit on that film.[/quote]

Don’t hold back, P. Tell us how you really feel, lol.

[quote]PGA wrote:

I shit on that film.[/quote]

I am sorry you feel that way. I certainly understand that the video editing displayed requires a lot of talent. I was able to see almost every original scene that the clip was pulled from and that ruined it for me. The originals should not be touched.

-Machine

Best flick I have seen all day!

If they made a movie based on the 4-issue Robocop vs. Terminator comic book series, they might have something good (it rocked!). The best part is, no Arnie required, so that huge chunk of change can go to better CGI.

An aged Peter Weller would be pretty cool, as it would take place after all of the Robocop movies.

[quote]Digital Chainsaw wrote:
If they made a movie based on the 4-issue Robocop vs. Terminator comic book series, they might have something good (it rocked!). The best part is, no Arnie required, so that huge chunk of change can go to better CGI.

An aged Peter Weller would be pretty cool, as it would take place after all of the Robocop movies.[/quote]

After seeing what a let down the Predator VS Alien movie was, I wouldn’t have high hopes for it. Hollywood tries to cash in on big ideas and forgets all about great writing. The best movies aren’t just the ones with the most dazzling special effects. It seems they haven’t figured this out yet.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Digital Chainsaw wrote:

An aged Peter Weller would be pretty cool, as it would take place after all of the Robocop movies.

After seeing what a let down the Predator VS Alien movie was, I wouldn’t have high hopes for it. Hollywood tries to cash in on big ideas and forgets all about great writing. The best movies aren’t just the ones with the most dazzling special effects. It seems they haven’t figured this out yet.[/quote]

Ugh. Agreed.

I would just hope that some fanboys or at least a competent director (or both) could get on board and use a good, existing storyline pre-laid out for them in comic book format. But, noting your example, this is probably too much to ask.

Professor X wrote:
Digital Chainsaw wrote:

After seeing what a let down the Predator VS Alien movie was, I wouldn’t have high hopes for it. Hollywood tries to cash in on big ideas and forgets all about great writing. The best movies aren’t just the ones with the most dazzling special effects. It seems they haven’t figured this out yet.

Ugh. Agreed.

I would just hope that some fanboys or at least a competent director (or both) could get on board and use a good, existing storyline pre-laid out for them in comic book format. But, noting your example, this is probably too much to ask.
[/quote]

I thought it was so funny to watch.
But I agree with what the professor and
Digital Chainsaw said, because these Hollywood types are just into the larger than life battles between all these superheros and villains. Where they fall short is with the details. But I guess there main audience is young kids that does not know any better and will eat that crap up and say it was good.

Linder

I personally think Terminator will beat the crap out of that sissy robocop.
But hey I got a good one:
Connor or Duncan Mccloud, Remember there can be only one!!!

Professor X wrote:
Digital Chainsaw wrote:

Ugh. Agreed.

[/quote]

R vs. T was one of my favorite minis back in the day. I read that over and over. But you know what would happen if they did make that movie…

Spoilers (for those who haven’t read the book)

…all the Terminator fanboys would be up in arms about the suggestion that Robo was really the one responsible for Skynet. Most of them were back when the book came out, and the movie would expose it to even more people. Casual fans who have only seen the current movies and have no capability to accept alternate realities to a fictional story would probably turn away from it.

[quote]pandaton wrote:
Connor or Duncan Mccloud, Remember there can be only one!!![/quote]

Happened already, Duncan killed Connor.

pandaton wrote:

Happened already, Duncan killed Connor.[/quote]

No way!! When???

[quote]pandaton wrote:
Digital Chainsaw wrote:
pandaton wrote:

Happened already, Duncan killed Connor.

No way!! When???[/quote]

Highlander: Endgame Years ago. Where you been?

i dont think a robocop v terminator would be any good, primarily as Prof pointed out, hollywood just doesnt seem have the writing skills these days.Also, i think robocop is kinda cheesy, and as far as film quality goes he shouldnt be on the same screen as The Terminator.IMO.

The Batman v Predator, i dont know either, Batman is my fav super hero without a doubt, however im sick of seeing the Predator getting his ass handed to him on a plate(after AVP).Is “the Bat” supposed to defeat a dozen of the best hunters in the galaxy single handed? no. I wanna see a film where Predator wins, but with
McTiernan directing.

And i always believed conner would be the one, what a let down it was!!