Robert Burneika is a BEAST

just saw is video 8 weeks out from Nationals.

some stats 24inch arms…fucking nutty

mind you these are 8 weeks out numbers as well so the fucking guy goes heavier when not dieting down.

CGBP- 455, hammer curls- 120, incline bench- 500, single arm overhead tricep ext(this one was crazy) 125lb dumbbell, most people cannot press that!!!

mind you bb isn’t about numbers but those numbers are inspiring, dumbfounding even.

can’t post the link but i’ll give a hint Palumbo did the interview.

Thanks for the heads up. The guy is an animal, had never heard of him before.

I’m sure there will be hordes of people complaining soon of him not going full range of motion, but the man is damn strong. And 24 inch arms, it’s obviously working.

vid? link?

Check some of his youtube vids as well. The dude is an absolute hoss. Did you see the one w/ his training partner w/ the big ass bench?

I saw his Incline bench vid recently too…its 495 for reps, not just a max. Fucker just reps 495 incline benches…and I almost laughed out loud when I saw him 1 arm overhead extending that 125 lb dumbbell. Ridiculous.

I saw him in person when I went to Olympia this year too…biggest fucking arms I’ve ever seen. Absolutely unreal.

Massive, massive man.

HOLY SHIT! he has been 315lbs… AT 5’9! dudes a monster

yeah thanks for this post never heard of him but Robert is truly impressive. As for the ROM, its fine he is targeting his pecs and obviously its hard to argue with his results. So all the ROM nazis can sit in the corner and ponder why they are still small compared to Burneika

[quote]jdarkraget wrote:
HOLY SHIT! he has been 315lbs… AT 5’9! dudes a monster[/quote]

If you saw him, that wouldn’t surprise you at all. I have been close to 300 and this guy’s arms look twice the size of mine. I thought they were fake at first. His calves are on near the same level as House only Robert is more well rounded overall in terms of physique.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
.[/quote]

FUCK

[quote]MEYMZ wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

FUCK[/quote]

He looks more impressive in motion because I have never seen muscle move like that at that size. Markus Rhul is at that level of sheer size but Rhul looks awkward, like he couldn’t run down the street if his life depended on it. It is rare to see someone move well when that filled out.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
MEYMZ wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:

FUCK

He looks more impressive in motion because I have never seen muscle move like that at that size. Markus Rhul is at that level of sheer size but Rhul looks awkward, like he couldn’t run down the street if his life depended on it. It is rare to see someone move well when that filled out.[/quote]

24 is just top level. I have never seen Ronnie, or Jay or the likes, but the times I’ve seen someone near pro size (if not already pro size)… quite humbling… it’s just something that many people in the forums should do, makes you shut up and train as hard as you can to close the huge gap in muscle development.

Truly is a monster. Should have him play the hulk, save some money on CG equipment.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
Truly is a monster. Should have him play the hulk, save some money on CG equipment.[/quote]

!!!

Wow that is massive

Seriously… This guy is the man.

[quote]Nate112 wrote:
Truly is a monster. Should have him play the hulk, save some money on CG equipment.[/quote]

Ha, he could actually pull it off, it seems.

I don’t see how someone like that isn’t a pro yet. Fucking nuts. His competition weight is 250-260 at 5’9, that’s just insane.

I didnt think that was possible. Roids or not. What the hell?! Look how wide his frame is compared to his head. That is one wide man.