Rob Zombie's Movies

I have to say, I’m a much bigger fan of Rob’s music than his movies, but I don’t think he could do worse than the last few Halloween offerings.

Considering the cast alone, it’s about 500 steps in the right direction. The guy who played Sabertooth in the first X-Men movie is Myers, and Malcolm Macdowell has be casted as Dr. Loomis, which is sweet because I thought the original Loomis was kind of a skirt.

Readz more:
http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles/1554005/20070306/story.jhtml

Tyler Mane is Myers? Ugh sorry no can’t go with you on that one. I agree with the music over movies thing but again he turns me off with how he looks down his nose at where he grew up. I lived in Ma had an F’d up childhood was told I would never amount to anything etc etc and yet I don’t totally dislike Ma I dislike the people in it.

[quote]superpimp wrote:
Tyler Mane is Myers? Ugh sorry no can’t go with you on that one. I agree with the music over movies thing but again he turns me off with how he looks down his nose at where he grew up. I lived in Ma had an F’d up childhood was told I would never amount to anything etc etc and yet I don’t totally dislike Ma I dislike the people in it.[/quote]

Well I don’t know much about him, I was just glad they didn’t cast Justin Timberlake or some other girl as Myers.

I’m a big fan of horror and I loved his other two movies.

I anticipate good things for horror fans.

I loved devil’s rejects, but that’s the only one i’ve seen

House of 1,000 Corpses and Rejects ROCKED.

I had heard a rumor that at one time he was slated to direct a new Crow movie… wish they would have went with that instead of some of the other Crow movies they made. His Crow was supposed to be a girl!!!

I Like a good bout of ultra-violent almost 70’s B Horror! HELL i like any horror!

Sept zomibes… those freak me out.

1000 was cool Rejects was boring.

He has a good horror vision but we’ll see what he’s able to do with Halloween.

1000’s corpses and devils rejects were awesome.

“i can still smell your wifes pussy stink on my gun…hope it doesnt rust the barrell.”