Rob Zombie--Educated Horses

Educated Horses is out today.

I like Rob Zombie and I liked this album. This album doesn’t have the same feel of something like Hellbilly Deluxe, but it’s got some good songs. Some good to lift to, and some just good to listen to.

“Let It All Bleed Out” and “The Scorpion Sleeps” are my favorite songs so far.

There are more slow songs and less tearing speed metal but it still feels very much Zombie to me.

Anyone else listened to it yet?

[quote]Ghost22 wrote:
Educated Horses is out today.

I like Rob Zombie and I liked this album. This album doesn’t have the same feel of something like Hellbilly Deluxe, but it’s got some good songs. Some good to lift to, and some just good to listen to.

“Let It All Bleed Out” and “The Scorpion Sleeps” are my favorite songs so far.

There are more slow songs and less tearing speed metal but it still feels very much Zombie to me.

Anyone else listened to it yet?
[/quote]

No, but it will soon be a staple in strip-clubs everywhere.

“Foxy foxy” is boring

Not a big fan of solo Rob. I love White Zombie, but ever since Hellbilly, I haven’t really gone out of my way to listen to Rob. It just seemed like he was losing his metal edge and putting more of the techno side into it. Just my 2 cents.

[quote]Beowulf66 wrote:
Not a big fan of solo Rob. I love White Zombie, but ever since Hellbilly, I haven’t really gone out of my way to listen to Rob. It just seemed like he was losing his metal edge and putting more of the techno side into it. Just my 2 cents. [/quote]

Agreed.

White zombie:better

Children of bodom:even better

Nothing so far has topped La Sexorcisto: Devil Music Vol 1, IMO

[quote]doogie wrote:

No, but it will soon be a staple in strip-clubs everywhere.

[/quote]

Definately agree.