Roadie's Log. TRT Attempt Number Two!

@sakuragi it fluctuates.

There’s definitely growth happened since I started and ill probably end up having surgery at some point.

Its not horrendous but there’s some there and you know what- considering how much positive impact TRT has had on everything I’m ok with it.

Its been worth it just to kill the migraines that were plaguing me all the time!

1 Like

I’m asking you because I had gyno in my teens. in the end it regressed spontaneously, but I feel some puffyness and a small lump under the nipple.
I am very afraid to start trt and end up aggravating this again. it’s my only fear

Tamoxifen can help keep it at bay and a lot of people will tell you to take it for gyno, but I honestly think Tamoxifen sometimes agrevated it for me.

I have a theory- that tamoxifen can* act to keep some testicular function (like HCG but via a different pathway), this alongside the exogenous T can lead to higher T levels and more aromatisation.

*this is what it felt like was happening to me

As I say- its not backed by any science and its a personal theory based on some of what I’ve felt. And knowing how tamoxifen can get the balls going again as PCT.

Either that or I can sometimes feel tamoxifem binding with the chest tissue making it feel like its agrevating the gyno flare up.

I find Tamoxifen when I first take it has caffeine like effects too- then it definitely gives me low mood.

I’m also really not convinced taking it regularly long term is safe. Its got notable sides from medical studies for its intended use.

I’m considering adding a very low dose ai on to my protocal later this year as my estrogen always seems to run right at the top of the range and id be interested to see what its like kept in check slightly.

(I’m talking 1/4 a 1mg tab of arimidex once per week).

You had migraines from what cause? Low T? I’m asking because I suffer from ocular migraines with aura that are pretty intense.

From what I understand there’s a correlation between sex hormones (mainly drops in T and e2), with migraines.

Menopausal women suffer with them terribly.

Mine were ocular too.

Trt has.improved them 1000000% I used to get bed bound for days with them regularly. Think I’ve had 2 in the last 8 months and they didn’t.last long at all.

So I’m still pinning e3d at the min and feel like I’m on a roller coaster.

Without doing labs every day for 3 days running it would be hard to pinpoint what is happening.

I’ve ran them at trough and they generally look decent (good free t and total T and in range e2)…

However- I think across the 3 days I get a fairly big fluctuation in Test and also e2 and they’re out of phase. At least that’s what it feels like-

So at some points my e2 and t are in a good ratio, then when I pin I think my T is high as my e2 has decreased, then as it aromatases my T is dropping off and I’ve got lower T with an elevated e2.

It feels pretty unstable.

I’m reluctant to do any more labs as they are just a snapshot and as I say it feels like I get quite a lot of change over the 3 days.

I’m currently taking approx 60mg e3d. I also don’t feel like I’ve got that much symptom resolution for a lot of the 3 days. There are periods where I do feel good…

What would others do in this situation (changing to a single ester is not financially possible at the minute).

Thanks for any input?

Have you tried other delivery methods? Maybe you need something with a short HL that you just dose more often? Idk

Not sure what you mean by other methods?

As in esters?

Basically I can get Sustanon and its cheap.

Anything else in the UK gets VERY expensive if paying privately.

I meant like nasal gel, oral undecanoate, cream. Guess UK is hard enough to get injections Rx

Yeah its bit easy over here.

No I’ve not tried anything else other than IM injections.

Started on enanthatr but the cost was too much and availability was impossible so had to switch to Sustanon.

There are other clinics that mean I could switch back or so cyp but I cant afford it.

I’m going to stick on e3d 60mg for now and after next bloods maybe adjust.

Would you consider going ‘off piste’ for your supplies roadie? All UGL blends are cheap and most of them are decent products.

@beez

I’ve used a bit if gear in the past and tbh the thought that I’m injecting something that isn’t regulated by any sanitary controls etc really bothers me.

So basically no. When I’ve got Dr prescribed test I wouldn’t.

Fair enough

So I’ve added a tiny bit of ai in. Had 0.25mg anastrozole last night.

Felt a lot more positive today and also libido and erection quality greatly increased. Flaccid penile size is larger - I’m assuming high e2 can cause the opposite of elections?

I’m thinking this shift after just 0.25mg means if I take that amount too often I’m gonna crash e2.

Current protocol for next 8 weeks will be 50mg (sustanon), e2.5d (every 2 and a half days so alternating morning and evening jabs to create the half day gap.

0.25mg anastrazole 12 hours after jab. If I start noticing low e2 sides I’ll change the a.i dosage down to 0.125mg 12 hours after jabs.

Also worth noting I’ve pissed out a lot of water weight today- I can see it in the mirror and I was moaning I was getting fat. Be interesting to see how long that continues for and where my weight ends up in a few days!!!

Thanks for all the no a.i. advice people- however there comes a time you have to make your own decisions and the continued breast growth isn’t something I can allow to progress any further.

2 Likes

I believe it’s the fluctuations (sometimes sharp) whether up or down in hormones that create the libido surge and water weight pissing out.

Back in the day when I played with ai, after the water weight pissed I would start getting joint and lower back pain.

1 Like

If you wanted to experiment with this, don’t take the AI again until you start to feel the symptoms returning, and keep track of how many days that is. You may find that .25mg every 3 days works, or something like that. It might not line up exactly with your injections since it takes a little while to create the e2 then a bit of time for you to feel the effects.

Edit: read the rest of your post, and you probably have a better idea. Keep the schedule to 12 hours post injections and just adjust the dose up or down.

Low e2 can have similar symptoms of high e2.

I’ve read many times, they thought it was high e2, take more ai, then take lab and e2 is crashed.

I don’t think low e2 causes breast growth. Which is his main issue.

2 Likes

Tits growing take time. Not a good way to judge if he should take the next ai dose.

I’d recommend going to a plastic surgeon asap and have the gland and tissue removed. This is not the experiment and see how it goes time. We are past that.

1 Like