Road to the Arnold - MD

He has striations in his triceps, WTF Beast!

Since you guys are liking Kai:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/904/204/

Victor Martinez and Kai Greene Train Arms

Check out Kai’s intro in the first video. I like this guy.

This video really shows how…unique Kai is. It’s devoted entirely to his glute workout. Don’t know why he is wearing that track suit, but those jefferson’s look tough.

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1895/218/

Branch’s chest vid is about the fifth i’ve seen with the new ACDC album in the background.
That must be the secret.

[quote]Cprimero wrote:
Branch’s chest vid is about the fifth i’ve seen with the new ACDC album in the background.
That must be the secret.[/quote]

But what did he (and the others) listen to before that AC/DC album came out? That’s what I want to know.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Cprimero wrote:
That must be the secret.

But what did he (and the others) listen to before that AC/DC album came out? That’s what I want to know. [/quote]

fourth AC/DC album

[quote]Artem wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Cprimero wrote:
That must be the secret.

But what did he (and the others) listen to before that AC/DC album came out? That’s what I want to know.

fourth AC/DC album[/quote]

So the secret of all bodybuilders is AC/DC in general. I’ll have to update my iPod.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Artem wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Cprimero wrote:
That must be the secret.

fourth AC/DC album

So the secret of all bodybuilders is AC/DC in general. I’ll have to update my iPod.[/quote]

if you guys paid close enough attention you’d notice branch training to ‘a country boy will survive’ by hank williams jr. lol

DG

[quote]Artem wrote:
Since you guys are liking Kai:

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/904/204/

Victor Martinez and Kai Greene Train Arms

Check out Kai’s intro in the first video. I like this guy.[/quote]

haha thats my gym =p vics forearms are so big they compete with my legs haha

Thanks for the links.

Kai is very unique and inspirational.

[quote]Artem wrote:
http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1907/218/

Kai talks about the mechanics of front squatting and different ways to do them.[/quote]

The end of this one was funny as hell.

Apparently Kai passed out at Gold’s gym this morning. Kai is apparently behind in his contest prep…things aren’t looking good for him. Hopefully he can stay on track for the Arnold.

Oh shit,
I’m really rooting for him. He’s got two coaches helping him though.

By the way, what’s the name of that semi-built coach with the dreads that is always in BB videos? He’s in Kai’s videos too. Who is he? Why is he in all these videos? Does he just work at Golds or something?

Charles Glass world class trainer and an old IFBB pro.

[quote]Artem wrote:
Oh shit,
I’m really rooting for him. He’s got two coaches helping him though.

By the way, what’s the name of that semi-built coach with the dreads that is always in BB videos? He’s in Kai’s videos too. Who is he? Why is he in all these videos? Does he just work at Golds or something?[/quote]

His name is Charles Glass, he’s coached allot of pro BB’s so he knows what he is doing. He coached Flex, Ronnie, Yates and tons of other pro’s.

Even with the coaches tho if Kai is that far behind in his contest prep they can’t do much at this point.

[quote]Game Time wrote:
Apparently Kai passed out at Gold’s gym this morning. Kai is apparently behind in his contest prep…things aren’t looking good for him. Hopefully he can stay on track for the Arnold.[/quote]

Thats ashame. He didn’t strike me as being behind in his MD vids, although he doesn’t reveal his legs or mid section. I hope he has time to dial it in, because I want him to be his best so it can be a great show with no “what if” endings.

Kai was on MD’s radio show today, and to say the least he sounded like shit. It was a horrible broadcast either way but they had to cut him short cause he wasn’t doing to well.

musculardevelopment.com/content/blogcategory/116/186/

Shit, that’s a shame. At least he’ll get serious coverage even if he doesn’t do too well.

Kai is known for being shredded, he doesn’t have a lot of time and is bigger than he ever was.

Artem you already been told who that guy is, he’s the Oz Kai is referring to in his latest video. Charles Glass knows his shit and is well respected in the bodybuilding community.

here is a link of him competing back in the day.

he was a very good bodybuilder and in terms of mechanics and insight training wise he’s even better. Without Glass guys like flex wheeler might not have looked exactly as they did.

Here is an update on Kai. The guy is hurting from muscle cramps throughout the interview…hope he pulls through.

mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1931/218/