T Nation

RNC 2012

[quote]groo wrote:

Zeb its ok you’re racist.
[/quote]

How so?

Also, quoting the Atlantic? This is a creditable source now?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

Zeb its ok you’re racist.
[/quote]

How so?

Also, quoting the Atlantic? This is a creditable source now?[/quote]

Tie it in with the facts don’t matter part. I am sure you’ll get it chief.

I quoted two sources for the same set of facts and one contains links to the original video. The facts aren’t particularly in doubt. I think that the candidates(I’ll put both of them there since I think its likely to be true) don’t care if their campaigns move from slanting the truth to lies is telling. That some of the public seems to not care at all and endorses this is worse to me.

Clearly making white racists a part of your base is ultimately going to be a losing strategy. Perhaps even by 2020 according to demographics.

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
We’ll see how it goes. I’m sure they’ll find some way to fuck it up. The republicans always do.

CS[/quote]

And this delightful bit

[/quote]

Obviously those sources are untrusted since the address does not contain foxnews.com[/quote]

Like you’re saying something original?

We all know that there is no fair media anymore. I actually tried to find it and I’ve not been able.

One of the talking heads on MSNBC said about Ann Romney’s speech, “It was awful she didn’t help her husband a bit…” I would have been surprised if I was listening to a fair media source (which I cannot find). But as we all know MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, The New York Times, Time Magazine (And Harpers as well where you got that swell article), and much social media both print and Internet is in the tank for Obama.

And yes FOX News and much of talk radio is obviously pro Romney.

So save the snide remarks about FOX news you’re about 10 years too late. Everyone knows where each of the media falls and you add nothing to the discussion with these stupid comments. [/quote]
“We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers,” said Neil Newhouse, a Romney pollster [/quote]

Gee…maybe someone should fact check if Romney is a murderer.

While your checking facts check how many TV spots that Obama has run touting his incredible record as President as opposed to how many he’s run lying about Romney as a person. How many ad runs touting Obamacare? ZIP! How many talking about the stimulus package? (that failed) ZIP!

He’s so successful but he just can’t seem to talk about anything that he’s done that has helped the country move forward economically.

Odd huh?

So…Obama slimes on with his Chicago style smear machine.

Run along now and go fact check how many positive record touting commercial messages that Obama and company have run compared to slime balls thrown.

I’m waiting.[/quote]
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/08/22/159791065/despite-fact-checks-romney-escalates-welfare-work-requirement-charge

It ever get confusing in the echo chamber?

I think they all lie. Its rare they say they don’t even care that they lie when they are caught. Its telling the public doesn’t give a shit.

We’ve reached a point where many don’t care if their chosen reps lie or even represent them at all.

Zeb its ok you’re(this is how you spell it! :)) racist. Just be self aware. Facts don’t matter remember.
[/quote]

So you don’t want to answer how many personal attack ads that the Obama slime machine ran as opposed to how many they’ve run touting their record.

Obama has failed as President and now all he can do is try to tear down his opponent to make himself look better.

I got it! And I think by the time it’s all over America will get it too.

[quote]groo wrote:

Clearly making white racists a part of your base is ultimately going to be a losing strategy. Perhaps even by 2020 according to demographics. [/quote]

And making the lunatic fringe (Occupy Wall Street rabid dogs) part of you base is also a losing proposition.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
We’ll see how it goes. I’m sure they’ll find some way to fuck it up. The republicans always do.

CS[/quote]

And this delightful bit

[/quote]

Obviously those sources are untrusted since the address does not contain foxnews.com[/quote]

Like you’re saying something original?

We all know that there is no fair media anymore. I actually tried to find it and I’ve not been able.

One of the talking heads on MSNBC said about Ann Romney’s speech, “It was awful she didn’t help her husband a bit…” I would have been surprised if I was listening to a fair media source (which I cannot find). But as we all know MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, The New York Times, Time Magazine (And Harpers as well where you got that swell article), and much social media both print and Internet is in the tank for Obama.

And yes FOX News and much of talk radio is obviously pro Romney.

So save the snide remarks about FOX news you’re about 10 years too late. Everyone knows where each of the media falls and you add nothing to the discussion with these stupid comments. [/quote]
“We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers,” said Neil Newhouse, a Romney pollster [/quote]

Gee…maybe someone should fact check if Romney is a murderer.

While your checking facts check how many TV spots that Obama has run touting his incredible record as President as opposed to how many he’s run lying about Romney as a person. How many ad runs touting Obamacare? ZIP! How many talking about the stimulus package? (that failed) ZIP!

He’s so successful but he just can’t seem to talk about anything that he’s done that has helped the country move forward economically.

Odd huh?

So…Obama slimes on with his Chicago style smear machine.

Run along now and go fact check how many positive record touting commercial messages that Obama and company have run compared to slime balls thrown.

I’m waiting.[/quote]
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/08/22/159791065/despite-fact-checks-romney-escalates-welfare-work-requirement-charge

It ever get confusing in the echo chamber?

I think they all lie. Its rare they say they don’t even care that they lie when they are caught. Its telling the public doesn’t give a shit.

We’ve reached a point where many don’t care if their chosen reps lie or even represent them at all.

Zeb its ok you’re(this is how you spell it! :)) racist. Just be self aware. Facts don’t matter remember.
[/quote]

So you don’t want to answer how many personal attack ads that the Obama slime machine ran as opposed to how many they’ve run touting their record.

Obama has failed as President and now all he can do is try to tear down his opponent to make himself look better.

I got it! And I think by the time it’s all over America will get it to.

[/quote]

This is what I mean. You don’t seem to give a shit that Romney’s people lied. I’m not saying it should change your vote. Also my posts were linking to two stupid incidents that did occur at the Convention. Arguably they occurred because of a campaign that in my opinion panders to the racists. These facts stand apart from Obama. Why not say something against the racist elements and that certainly Romney’s campaign shouldn’t be stooping to lies about welfare since there are clearly so many problems with Obama’s economic programs in your eyes. No its Chicago slime machine this and Obama does personal attacks too that. Instead it seems you are perfectly okay with the pandering to racists and lies because Obama is doing it too or deserving of it.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

Clearly making white racists a part of your base is ultimately going to be a losing strategy. Perhaps even by 2020 according to demographics. [/quote]

And making the lunatic fringe (Occupy Wall Street rabid dogs) part of you base is also a losing proposition.[/quote]

I think there are plenty of lunatics on both ends of the spectrum. However demographically the white vote is shrinking. Its been pretty overwhelmingly going to the Rebubs anyway so why court the worst parts of a shrinking group.

[quote]groo wrote:
I think that the candidates(I’ll put both of them there since I think its likely to be true) don’t care if their campaigns move from slanting the truth to lies is telling. That some of the public seems to not care at all and endorses this is worse to me. [/quote]

Your profile says you are in your 40’s, and you are just now figuring out politicians lie?

And only feel it is “likely true” both sides lie?

Who is “making white racists” part fo their base?

How on Earth are you getting that from the actions of a few individuals, and the subsequent treatment of them by the larger group? Not to mention no side is giving statement of fact about the circumstances behind the issue, according to your link.

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
We’ll see how it goes. I’m sure they’ll find some way to fuck it up. The republicans always do.

CS[/quote]

And this delightful bit

[/quote]

Obviously those sources are untrusted since the address does not contain foxnews.com[/quote]

Like you’re saying something original?

We all know that there is no fair media anymore. I actually tried to find it and I’ve not been able.

One of the talking heads on MSNBC said about Ann Romney’s speech, “It was awful she didn’t help her husband a bit…” I would have been surprised if I was listening to a fair media source (which I cannot find). But as we all know MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, The New York Times, Time Magazine (And Harpers as well where you got that swell article), and much social media both print and Internet is in the tank for Obama.

And yes FOX News and much of talk radio is obviously pro Romney.

So save the snide remarks about FOX news you’re about 10 years too late. Everyone knows where each of the media falls and you add nothing to the discussion with these stupid comments. [/quote]
“We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers,” said Neil Newhouse, a Romney pollster [/quote]

Gee…maybe someone should fact check if Romney is a murderer.

While your checking facts check how many TV spots that Obama has run touting his incredible record as President as opposed to how many he’s run lying about Romney as a person. How many ad runs touting Obamacare? ZIP! How many talking about the stimulus package? (that failed) ZIP!

He’s so successful but he just can’t seem to talk about anything that he’s done that has helped the country move forward economically.

Odd huh?

So…Obama slimes on with his Chicago style smear machine.

Run along now and go fact check how many positive record touting commercial messages that Obama and company have run compared to slime balls thrown.

I’m waiting.[/quote]
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/08/22/159791065/despite-fact-checks-romney-escalates-welfare-work-requirement-charge

It ever get confusing in the echo chamber?

I think they all lie. Its rare they say they don’t even care that they lie when they are caught. Its telling the public doesn’t give a shit.

We’ve reached a point where many don’t care if their chosen reps lie or even represent them at all.

Zeb its ok you’re(this is how you spell it! :)) racist. Just be self aware. Facts don’t matter remember.
[/quote]

So you don’t want to answer how many personal attack ads that the Obama slime machine ran as opposed to how many they’ve run touting their record.

Obama has failed as President and now all he can do is try to tear down his opponent to make himself look better.

I got it! And I think by the time it’s all over America will get it to.

[/quote]

This is what I mean. You don’t seem to give a shit that Romney’s people lied. I’m not saying it should change your vote. Also my posts were linking to two stupid incidents that did occur at the Convention. Arguably they occurred because of a campaign that in my opinion panders to the racists. These facts stand apart from Obama. Why not say something against the racist elements and that certainly Romney’s campaign shouldn’t be stooping to lies about welfare since there are clearly so many problems with Obama’s economic programs in your eyes. No its Chicago slime machine this and Obama does personal attacks too that. Instead it seems you are perfectly okay with the pandering to racists and lies because Obama is doing it too or deserving of it.
[/quote]

And you are perfectly okay with Obama attacking Romney personally and not touting his record over the past four years.

In essence what I’m telling you is that this is indeed a war. Only a war of words but it is a war. If the Obama people think that it’s okay to call Romney a murderer and constantly go after him personally then I think THAT IS where you should begin with your critique of the election. Not with some foolish notion that Romney is racist because he called Obama the food stamp President. By the way there are more white people on food stamps than black people.

Now go fact check how many times Obama has gone after Romney personally as opposed to touting his own record as President!

Really do it get an education.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
We’ll see how it goes. I’m sure they’ll find some way to fuck it up. The republicans always do.

CS[/quote]

And this delightful bit

[/quote]

Obviously those sources are untrusted since the address does not contain foxnews.com[/quote]

Like you’re saying something original?

We all know that there is no fair media anymore. I actually tried to find it and I’ve not been able.

One of the talking heads on MSNBC said about Ann Romney’s speech, “It was awful she didn’t help her husband a bit…” I would have been surprised if I was listening to a fair media source (which I cannot find). But as we all know MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, The New York Times, Time Magazine (And Harpers as well where you got that swell article), and much social media both print and Internet is in the tank for Obama.

And yes FOX News and much of talk radio is obviously pro Romney.

So save the snide remarks about FOX news you’re about 10 years too late. Everyone knows where each of the media falls and you add nothing to the discussion with these stupid comments. [/quote]
“We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers,” said Neil Newhouse, a Romney pollster [/quote]

Gee…maybe someone should fact check if Romney is a murderer.

While your checking facts check how many TV spots that Obama has run touting his incredible record as President as opposed to how many he’s run lying about Romney as a person. How many ad runs touting Obamacare? ZIP! How many talking about the stimulus package? (that failed) ZIP!

He’s so successful but he just can’t seem to talk about anything that he’s done that has helped the country move forward economically.

Odd huh?

So…Obama slimes on with his Chicago style smear machine.

Run along now and go fact check how many positive record touting commercial messages that Obama and company have run compared to slime balls thrown.

I’m waiting.[/quote]
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/08/22/159791065/despite-fact-checks-romney-escalates-welfare-work-requirement-charge

It ever get confusing in the echo chamber?

I think they all lie. Its rare they say they don’t even care that they lie when they are caught. Its telling the public doesn’t give a shit.

We’ve reached a point where many don’t care if their chosen reps lie or even represent them at all.

Zeb its ok you’re(this is how you spell it! :)) racist. Just be self aware. Facts don’t matter remember.
[/quote]

So you don’t want to answer how many personal attack ads that the Obama slime machine ran as opposed to how many they’ve run touting their record.

Obama has failed as President and now all he can do is try to tear down his opponent to make himself look better.

I got it! And I think by the time it’s all over America will get it to.

[/quote]

This is what I mean. You don’t seem to give a shit that Romney’s people lied. I’m not saying it should change your vote. Also my posts were linking to two stupid incidents that did occur at the Convention. Arguably they occurred because of a campaign that in my opinion panders to the racists. These facts stand apart from Obama. Why not say something against the racist elements and that certainly Romney’s campaign shouldn’t be stooping to lies about welfare since there are clearly so many problems with Obama’s economic programs in your eyes. No its Chicago slime machine this and Obama does personal attacks too that. Instead it seems you are perfectly okay with the pandering to racists and lies because Obama is doing it too or deserving of it.
[/quote]

And you are perfectly okay with Obama attacking Romney personally and not touting his record over the past four years.

In essence what I’m telling you is that this is indeed a war. Only a war of words but it is a war. If the Obama people think that it’s okay to call Romney a murderer and constantly go after him personally then I think THAT IS where you should begin with your critique of the election. Not with some foolish notion that Romney is racist because he called Obama the food stamp President. By the way there are more white people on food stamps than black people.

Now go fact check how many times Obama has gone after Romney personally as opposed to touting his own record as President!

Really do it get an education.

[/quote]
Again no response just more of the echo chamber.

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
We’ll see how it goes. I’m sure they’ll find some way to fuck it up. The republicans always do.

CS[/quote]

And this delightful bit

[/quote]

Obviously those sources are untrusted since the address does not contain foxnews.com[/quote]

Like you’re saying something original?

We all know that there is no fair media anymore. I actually tried to find it and I’ve not been able.

One of the talking heads on MSNBC said about Ann Romney’s speech, “It was awful she didn’t help her husband a bit…” I would have been surprised if I was listening to a fair media source (which I cannot find). But as we all know MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, The New York Times, Time Magazine (And Harpers as well where you got that swell article), and much social media both print and Internet is in the tank for Obama.

And yes FOX News and much of talk radio is obviously pro Romney.

So save the snide remarks about FOX news you’re about 10 years too late. Everyone knows where each of the media falls and you add nothing to the discussion with these stupid comments. [/quote]
“We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers,” said Neil Newhouse, a Romney pollster [/quote]

Gee…maybe someone should fact check if Romney is a murderer.

While your checking facts check how many TV spots that Obama has run touting his incredible record as President as opposed to how many he’s run lying about Romney as a person. How many ad runs touting Obamacare? ZIP! How many talking about the stimulus package? (that failed) ZIP!

He’s so successful but he just can’t seem to talk about anything that he’s done that has helped the country move forward economically.

Odd huh?

So…Obama slimes on with his Chicago style smear machine.

Run along now and go fact check how many positive record touting commercial messages that Obama and company have run compared to slime balls thrown.

I’m waiting.[/quote]
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/08/22/159791065/despite-fact-checks-romney-escalates-welfare-work-requirement-charge

It ever get confusing in the echo chamber?

I think they all lie. Its rare they say they don’t even care that they lie when they are caught. Its telling the public doesn’t give a shit.

We’ve reached a point where many don’t care if their chosen reps lie or even represent them at all.

Zeb its ok you’re(this is how you spell it! :)) racist. Just be self aware. Facts don’t matter remember.
[/quote]

So you don’t want to answer how many personal attack ads that the Obama slime machine ran as opposed to how many they’ve run touting their record.

Obama has failed as President and now all he can do is try to tear down his opponent to make himself look better.

I got it! And I think by the time it’s all over America will get it to.

[/quote]

This is what I mean. You don’t seem to give a shit that Romney’s people lied. I’m not saying it should change your vote. Also my posts were linking to two stupid incidents that did occur at the Convention. Arguably they occurred because of a campaign that in my opinion panders to the racists. These facts stand apart from Obama. Why not say something against the racist elements and that certainly Romney’s campaign shouldn’t be stooping to lies about welfare since there are clearly so many problems with Obama’s economic programs in your eyes. No its Chicago slime machine this and Obama does personal attacks too that. Instead it seems you are perfectly okay with the pandering to racists and lies because Obama is doing it too or deserving of it.
[/quote]

And you are perfectly okay with Obama attacking Romney personally and not touting his record over the past four years.

In essence what I’m telling you is that this is indeed a war. Only a war of words but it is a war. If the Obama people think that it’s okay to call Romney a murderer and constantly go after him personally then I think THAT IS where you should begin with your critique of the election. Not with some foolish notion that Romney is racist because he called Obama the food stamp President. By the way there are more white people on food stamps than black people.

Now go fact check how many times Obama has gone after Romney personally as opposed to touting his own record as President!

Really do it get an education.

[/quote]
Again no response just more of the echo chamber.[/quote]

I responded:

  1. The racist charge is the only thing that can keep Obama in the game so you will play it. IT has no merit and no basis in fact!

  2. What is a reality is the Obama slime machine attacking Romney personally. As opposed to touting the Presidents (poor) record on the economy.

No answer for that one right?

Are you trolling right now?

[quote]groo wrote:

This is what I mean. You don’t seem to give a shit that Romney’s people lied.[/quote]

You don’t seem to care that Obama lied to get in office, and their is no news story, ever about that.

No offense man, but holy shit.

How do you draw this conclusion?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:
I think that the candidates(I’ll put both of them there since I think its likely to be true) don’t care if their campaigns move from slanting the truth to lies is telling. That some of the public seems to not care at all and endorses this is worse to me. [/quote]

Your profile says you are in your 40’s, and you are just now figuring out politicians lie?

And only feel it is “likely true” both sides lie?

Who is “making white racists” part fo their base?

How on Earth are you getting that from the actions of a few individuals, and the subsequent treatment of them by the larger group? Not to mention no side is giving statement of fact about the circumstances behind the issue, according to your link.[/quote]

Well I wasn’t born in a Mexican commune but I’d think the pandering to the birther’s is pandering to racists.

Romney’s ads on the work for welfare requirements being removed are not shading the truth they are deliberate lies. When caught on it his pollsters say they don’t care. Much of the public doesn’t care either. So we have come to a point where facts don’t matter to the different narratives even tangentially.

I think the new democratic tactic is going to have to center around scaring people about racism the way they used to about social security. Since Ryan joined the team and shed light on the facts of SS the dems are running in a mass panic looking for another way to frieghten people.

What a classy campaign Obama is running. Between the class warfare and now racist accusations the Obama slime machine is in full forward motion!

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
We’ll see how it goes. I’m sure they’ll find some way to fuck it up. The republicans always do.

CS[/quote]

And this delightful bit

[/quote]

Obviously those sources are untrusted since the address does not contain foxnews.com[/quote]

Like you’re saying something original?

We all know that there is no fair media anymore. I actually tried to find it and I’ve not been able.

One of the talking heads on MSNBC said about Ann Romney’s speech, “It was awful she didn’t help her husband a bit…” I would have been surprised if I was listening to a fair media source (which I cannot find). But as we all know MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, The New York Times, Time Magazine (And Harpers as well where you got that swell article), and much social media both print and Internet is in the tank for Obama.

And yes FOX News and much of talk radio is obviously pro Romney.

So save the snide remarks about FOX news you’re about 10 years too late. Everyone knows where each of the media falls and you add nothing to the discussion with these stupid comments. [/quote]
“We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers,” said Neil Newhouse, a Romney pollster [/quote]

Gee…maybe someone should fact check if Romney is a murderer.

While your checking facts check how many TV spots that Obama has run touting his incredible record as President as opposed to how many he’s run lying about Romney as a person. How many ad runs touting Obamacare? ZIP! How many talking about the stimulus package? (that failed) ZIP!

He’s so successful but he just can’t seem to talk about anything that he’s done that has helped the country move forward economically.

Odd huh?

So…Obama slimes on with his Chicago style smear machine.

Run along now and go fact check how many positive record touting commercial messages that Obama and company have run compared to slime balls thrown.

I’m waiting.[/quote]
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/08/22/159791065/despite-fact-checks-romney-escalates-welfare-work-requirement-charge

It ever get confusing in the echo chamber?

I think they all lie. Its rare they say they don’t even care that they lie when they are caught. Its telling the public doesn’t give a shit.

We’ve reached a point where many don’t care if their chosen reps lie or even represent them at all.

Zeb its ok you’re(this is how you spell it! :)) racist. Just be self aware. Facts don’t matter remember.
[/quote]

So you don’t want to answer how many personal attack ads that the Obama slime machine ran as opposed to how many they’ve run touting their record.

Obama has failed as President and now all he can do is try to tear down his opponent to make himself look better.

I got it! And I think by the time it’s all over America will get it to.

[/quote]

This is what I mean. You don’t seem to give a shit that Romney’s people lied. I’m not saying it should change your vote. Also my posts were linking to two stupid incidents that did occur at the Convention. Arguably they occurred because of a campaign that in my opinion panders to the racists. These facts stand apart from Obama. Why not say something against the racist elements and that certainly Romney’s campaign shouldn’t be stooping to lies about welfare since there are clearly so many problems with Obama’s economic programs in your eyes. No its Chicago slime machine this and Obama does personal attacks too that. Instead it seems you are perfectly okay with the pandering to racists and lies because Obama is doing it too or deserving of it.
[/quote]

And you are perfectly okay with Obama attacking Romney personally and not touting his record over the past four years.

In essence what I’m telling you is that this is indeed a war. Only a war of words but it is a war. If the Obama people think that it’s okay to call Romney a murderer and constantly go after him personally then I think THAT IS where you should begin with your critique of the election. Not with some foolish notion that Romney is racist because he called Obama the food stamp President. By the way there are more white people on food stamps than black people.

Now go fact check how many times Obama has gone after Romney personally as opposed to touting his own record as President!

Really do it get an education.

[/quote]
Again no response just more of the echo chamber.[/quote]

I responded:

  1. The racist charge is the only thing that can keep Obama in the game so you will play it. IT has no merit and no basis in fact!

  2. What is a reality is the Obama slime machine attacking Romney personally. As opposed to touting the Presidents (poor) record on the economy.

No answer for that one right?[/quote]

You don’t think those two incidents are racist? I do. This exists and good strategy would seek to minimize idiots like this being able to hurt the overall view of the party.

Since you want me to see it lets have the litany of lies that the Obama campaign has told about Romney.

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
We’ll see how it goes. I’m sure they’ll find some way to fuck it up. The republicans always do.

CS[/quote]

And this delightful bit

[/quote]

Obviously those sources are untrusted since the address does not contain foxnews.com[/quote]

Like you’re saying something original?

We all know that there is no fair media anymore. I actually tried to find it and I’ve not been able.

One of the talking heads on MSNBC said about Ann Romney’s speech, “It was awful she didn’t help her husband a bit…” I would have been surprised if I was listening to a fair media source (which I cannot find). But as we all know MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, The New York Times, Time Magazine (And Harpers as well where you got that swell article), and much social media both print and Internet is in the tank for Obama.

And yes FOX News and much of talk radio is obviously pro Romney.

So save the snide remarks about FOX news you’re about 10 years too late. Everyone knows where each of the media falls and you add nothing to the discussion with these stupid comments. [/quote]
“We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers,” said Neil Newhouse, a Romney pollster [/quote]

Gee…maybe someone should fact check if Romney is a murderer.

While your checking facts check how many TV spots that Obama has run touting his incredible record as President as opposed to how many he’s run lying about Romney as a person. How many ad runs touting Obamacare? ZIP! How many talking about the stimulus package? (that failed) ZIP!

He’s so successful but he just can’t seem to talk about anything that he’s done that has helped the country move forward economically.

Odd huh?

So…Obama slimes on with his Chicago style smear machine.

Run along now and go fact check how many positive record touting commercial messages that Obama and company have run compared to slime balls thrown.

I’m waiting.[/quote]
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/08/22/159791065/despite-fact-checks-romney-escalates-welfare-work-requirement-charge

It ever get confusing in the echo chamber?

I think they all lie. Its rare they say they don’t even care that they lie when they are caught. Its telling the public doesn’t give a shit.

We’ve reached a point where many don’t care if their chosen reps lie or even represent them at all.

Zeb its ok you’re(this is how you spell it! :)) racist. Just be self aware. Facts don’t matter remember.
[/quote]

So you don’t want to answer how many personal attack ads that the Obama slime machine ran as opposed to how many they’ve run touting their record.

Obama has failed as President and now all he can do is try to tear down his opponent to make himself look better.

I got it! And I think by the time it’s all over America will get it to.

[/quote]

This is what I mean. You don’t seem to give a shit that Romney’s people lied. I’m not saying it should change your vote. Also my posts were linking to two stupid incidents that did occur at the Convention. Arguably they occurred because of a campaign that in my opinion panders to the racists. These facts stand apart from Obama. Why not say something against the racist elements and that certainly Romney’s campaign shouldn’t be stooping to lies about welfare since there are clearly so many problems with Obama’s economic programs in your eyes. No its Chicago slime machine this and Obama does personal attacks too that. Instead it seems you are perfectly okay with the pandering to racists and lies because Obama is doing it too or deserving of it.
[/quote]

And you are perfectly okay with Obama attacking Romney personally and not touting his record over the past four years.

In essence what I’m telling you is that this is indeed a war. Only a war of words but it is a war. If the Obama people think that it’s okay to call Romney a murderer and constantly go after him personally then I think THAT IS where you should begin with your critique of the election. Not with some foolish notion that Romney is racist because he called Obama the food stamp President. By the way there are more white people on food stamps than black people.

Now go fact check how many times Obama has gone after Romney personally as opposed to touting his own record as President!

Really do it get an education.

[/quote]
Again no response just more of the echo chamber.[/quote]

I responded:

  1. The racist charge is the only thing that can keep Obama in the game so you will play it. IT has no merit and no basis in fact!

  2. What is a reality is the Obama slime machine attacking Romney personally. As opposed to touting the Presidents (poor) record on the economy.

No answer for that one right?[/quote]

You don’t think those two incidents are racist? I do. This exists and good strategy would seek to minimize idiots like this being able to hurt the overall view of the party.

Since you want me to see it lets have the litany of lies that the Obama campaign has told about Romney.
[/quote]

  1. There is no racism on the part of the RNC or the Romney campaign–NONE!

  2. I told you to go get an education and look up the ratio of personal attacks on Mitt Romney from Obama and company to the ads that tout Obama’s record as President.

Politics has always been a dirty game but Obama and his Chicago style campaign has taken us to a new low. He is trying to divide the country rich vs poor, black vs white etc.

He is a disgrace to the office!

If you watched the RNC last night you might have noticed that they were mostly talking about how we can all succeed in a free nation with less government. They INCLUDED people not excluded them as Obama does.

But of course how else can he win he has shown himself to be the second worst President in 48 years!

[quote]groo wrote:
I’d think the pandering to the birther’s is pandering to racists. [/quote]

I don’t know if I would call every birther racist. I see what you are saying, I disagree, but I do see your connection, and it isn’t as crazy as I assumed.

I would imagine those people have plenty of ammo now and can drop the issue though.

One thing though, how is romney pandering to them?

Agree.

American politics: My guy’s lies are better than your guy’s lies, because my news reporter lies better than your news reproter.

[quote]groo wrote:

Since you want me to see it lets have the litany of lies that the Obama campaign has told about Romney.
[/quote]

How about the lies he told the American people?

  1. Lobby interests and bankers won’t make up my cabnet
  2. End NFTA
  3. Bring back Habious Corpus (however you spell it)
  4. No individual mandate
  5. Most transparent government in history
  6. healhcare law made on CSpan
  7. every bill he will sign on the internet for the people to view
  8. hope

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:
I’d think the pandering to the birther’s is pandering to racists. [/quote]

I don’t know if I would call every birther racist. I see what you are saying, I disagree, but I do see your connection, and it isn’t as crazy as I assumed.

I would imagine those people have plenty of ammo now and can drop the issue though.

One thing though, how is romney pandering to them?

Agree.

American politics: My guy’s lies are better than your guy’s lies, because my news reporter lies better than your news reproter.[/quote]

I think with his family’s history the bit about him not being asked to see his birth certificate was an appeal to that group at worst and hypocritical as hell at best.

What is true for me is that neither party represents what I think is solid policy. You would never here a party position even near something like " we will enact legislation to stop all of our own companies from using child, slave or prison labor in addition to not engaging in any trade with countries that do allow these." As well neither party will move the government out of the legislating personal morality realm. Or take a position like the war on drugs has clearly failed its time to decriminalize and treat if needed.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

Since you want me to see it lets have the litany of lies that the Obama campaign has told about Romney.
[/quote]

How about the lies he told the American people?

  1. Lobby interests and bankers won’t make up my cabnet
  2. End NFTA
  3. Bring back Habious Corpus (however you spell it)
  4. No individual mandate
  5. Most transparent government in history
  6. healhcare law made on CSpan
  7. every bill he will sign on the internet for the people to view
  8. hope

[/quote]
I’ll give you some of these. Its a travesty what the patriot act has allowed before him and that he has continued. As well the internet acts. And the foreign policy he has pushed like the Ukraine shutting down demonoid as a goodwill gesture. Romney won’t make any of these better though in my opinion.

I’d likely have a short presidency with no chance of reelection but guantanamo bay would be gone, executive orders would be flying to make gay marriage legal, decriminalize drugs and we’d sure as hell pull the military out of some of these foreign conflicts. And we’d have a goddamn rock concert on the white house grounds.

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:

[quote]CSEagles1694 wrote:
We’ll see how it goes. I’m sure they’ll find some way to fuck it up. The republicans always do.

CS[/quote]

And this delightful bit

[/quote]

Obviously those sources are untrusted since the address does not contain foxnews.com[/quote]

Like you’re saying something original?

We all know that there is no fair media anymore. I actually tried to find it and I’ve not been able.

One of the talking heads on MSNBC said about Ann Romney’s speech, “It was awful she didn’t help her husband a bit…” I would have been surprised if I was listening to a fair media source (which I cannot find). But as we all know MSNBC, CBS, NBC, ABC, The New York Times, Time Magazine (And Harpers as well where you got that swell article), and much social media both print and Internet is in the tank for Obama.

And yes FOX News and much of talk radio is obviously pro Romney.

So save the snide remarks about FOX news you’re about 10 years too late. Everyone knows where each of the media falls and you add nothing to the discussion with these stupid comments. [/quote]
“We’re not going to let our campaign be dictated by fact-checkers,” said Neil Newhouse, a Romney pollster [/quote]

Gee…maybe someone should fact check if Romney is a murderer.

While your checking facts check how many TV spots that Obama has run touting his incredible record as President as opposed to how many he’s run lying about Romney as a person. How many ad runs touting Obamacare? ZIP! How many talking about the stimulus package? (that failed) ZIP!

He’s so successful but he just can’t seem to talk about anything that he’s done that has helped the country move forward economically.

Odd huh?

So…Obama slimes on with his Chicago style smear machine.

Run along now and go fact check how many positive record touting commercial messages that Obama and company have run compared to slime balls thrown.

I’m waiting.[/quote]
http://www.npr.org/blogs/itsallpolitics/2012/08/22/159791065/despite-fact-checks-romney-escalates-welfare-work-requirement-charge

It ever get confusing in the echo chamber?

I think they all lie. Its rare they say they don’t even care that they lie when they are caught. Its telling the public doesn’t give a shit.

We’ve reached a point where many don’t care if their chosen reps lie or even represent them at all.

Zeb its ok you’re(this is how you spell it! :)) racist. Just be self aware. Facts don’t matter remember.
[/quote]

So you don’t want to answer how many personal attack ads that the Obama slime machine ran as opposed to how many they’ve run touting their record.

Obama has failed as President and now all he can do is try to tear down his opponent to make himself look better.

I got it! And I think by the time it’s all over America will get it to.

[/quote]

This is what I mean. You don’t seem to give a shit that Romney’s people lied. I’m not saying it should change your vote. Also my posts were linking to two stupid incidents that did occur at the Convention. Arguably they occurred because of a campaign that in my opinion panders to the racists. These facts stand apart from Obama. Why not say something against the racist elements and that certainly Romney’s campaign shouldn’t be stooping to lies about welfare since there are clearly so many problems with Obama’s economic programs in your eyes. No its Chicago slime machine this and Obama does personal attacks too that. Instead it seems you are perfectly okay with the pandering to racists and lies because Obama is doing it too or deserving of it.
[/quote]

And you are perfectly okay with Obama attacking Romney personally and not touting his record over the past four years.

In essence what I’m telling you is that this is indeed a war. Only a war of words but it is a war. If the Obama people think that it’s okay to call Romney a murderer and constantly go after him personally then I think THAT IS where you should begin with your critique of the election. Not with some foolish notion that Romney is racist because he called Obama the food stamp President. By the way there are more white people on food stamps than black people.

Now go fact check how many times Obama has gone after Romney personally as opposed to touting his own record as President!

Really do it get an education.

[/quote]
Again no response just more of the echo chamber.[/quote]

I responded:

  1. The racist charge is the only thing that can keep Obama in the game so you will play it. IT has no merit and no basis in fact!

  2. What is a reality is the Obama slime machine attacking Romney personally. As opposed to touting the Presidents (poor) record on the economy.

No answer for that one right?[/quote]

You don’t think those two incidents are racist? I do. This exists and good strategy would seek to minimize idiots like this being able to hurt the overall view of the party.

Since you want me to see it lets have the litany of lies that the Obama campaign has told about Romney.
[/quote]

  1. There is no racism on the part of the RNC or the Romney campaign–NONE!

  2. I told you to go get an education and look up the ratio of personal attacks on Mitt Romney from Obama and company to the ads that tout Obama’s record as President.

Politics has always been a dirty game but Obama and his Chicago style campaign has taken us to a new low. He is trying to divide the country rich vs poor, black vs white etc.

He is a disgrace to the office!

If you watched the RNC last night you might have noticed that they were mostly talking about how we can all succeed in a free nation with less government. They INCLUDED people not excluded them as Obama does.

But of course how else can he win he has shown himself to be the second worst President in 48 years![/quote]
Yah yah preach it brother unfortunately your less government isn’t mine in the realm of personal morals for sure.

I disagree with your statement one. I also disagree that he is a disgrace to the office.