RMP: 23 Y.O. - 6' and 200 LBS

[quote]carlthescorp wrote:
lock, I appreciate the input man. Hey guys, if you rate me so lowly, mind leaving some constructive advice as well? [/quote]

Nice work, and a great improvement over the 175# version of you. I think you should take a 6.2 in this forum as a compliment. For your height, a lean mass increase of 20 pounds would probably do your frame more justice, and your score would increase accordingly. I truly think you could pull off 20 more pounds or so with your frame. For the record, I have a very similar frame. I’m also 6’, sitting at a similar weight and I know I look a lot better at the 220 range. You’re not fat at all though, so unless you have some particular reason not to gain weight (to make weight for some event or something), then by all means up the calories, and do your self a favor. Good luck!

Looking solid, just don’t see the raw size. Back looks great.

Your legs are definitely your strong point, they are WIDE. Back is pretty good too.
Your front picture was shitty, it doesn’t give a good idea. It seems your front is lacking compared to your back and legs, you really don’t have the power look. Chest looks flat, you might well be a triceps/shoulder bencher. Most importantly you have no trap development. Just by getting bigger traps you’ll get the recognition you deserve for your hard work.
Again, good legs sir!

Maybe my front is weak. I just took a pic today and hopefully this one is better. I’m usually a bit more cut but I’m trying to bulk this winter, and I just got done eating.

Different view of front, w/ traps.

for people saying you look muscular but not as solid, i am sure its mostly just because you’re so lean. how heavy did you have to get to be that lean at 200?

good work, keep going

That’s pretty understandable. The interesting thing about my progress is that I grew staying lean. My understanding is that the common method is to gain a great deal of mass and then kind of focus on dieting afterward, but my combination of full body training with eating fairly well meant that I never put on a great deal of unwanted fat. I take in tons of calories a day though, I want to get much larger.

Where are you from in Texas?

You’re a Red Raider, correct?