week 4 - I love this shit…

Chest and biceps
incline DB 65x10x4
smith bench 160x8x3
modified machine fly 150x10x3
machine curl 120x8 135x8 135x8
modified cable fly 35x6x3
alt DB curl 30x8 35x8

Would like to have done some more bicep work but the db area was flooded with… noobs so I bailed.
Libido is still up, muscle density/fullness is almost constant with a pump on top of it after working out. Recovery is quick, which may be attributed to the creatine and glutamine. Recomp seems to have stalled… then again I haven’t included any real cardio yet.
I had considered bumping the dosage up to 40mg, experienced headache all day… so I’ll leave it at 30. I am also considering extending the duration another 2 weeks, to titrate down… I am never a fan build up and drop off.

Too bad about the flu, congrats on everything else. Does the smith bench help your regular bench? I’ve heard conflicting theories.

cavalier,
I think it helps get some people past a plateau or sticking point, and I have used it for that, but for me it holds back my progress, and risks injury. I prefer dumb bells, and sometimes a barbell. I have a deformed clavicle (fractured it 3 times in the same spot) and have had shoulder strains over the years. So free weight are better.

Day 15

Legs…
Pushed them a little more, added in a few sets of squats. I work tonight and tomorrow so if my back maintains I’ll add another leg workout fri, or some fierce cardio.

Nothing new on the osta front.

Day 16

Back today

pullups max x3 (few more than last week)
seated cable row 130x8x3
Pulldowns 130x8x3 one set behind the head
DB row 65x8x2
straight arm pull downs 70x6x2

DB shrugs 65x8x3

Abs

Game on… feel great, muscles are maintaining a fullness/density. more detail across shoulders and chest. Noticed yesterday how pathetic my legs/glutes have become, it will take a bit to bring them back up to speed. I have decided to continue my cycle to titrate down.

SHould also mention appetite is growing… didn’t have a chance to eat at work last night, by the time I got off work I was biting heads off and practically raging until I fed the beast.
Have to run errends before work…

Day 17

Shoulders and triceps
great workout this morning, nice pumps focus a little off. Little swimming to cool off and round out a great workout.

I have never been able to achieve that “hard” look, genetics… This is the closet I’ve ever been, my chest and shoulders look great, triceps aren’t growing, but they are becoming more solid… biceps are lagging a little. I am hoping week 4 brings it together, feels like I just need a little bit of a push to get where I want. Limitations of the osta and genetics I suppose. Attempted a higher dose a few days ago, gave me a headache the entire day. I will continue to tighten up my diet, sweets are my kryptonite.

Day 20

Nothing new to report… Thought the osta was making a final push but it seems to have stalled. Maybe I’ll see a bit more in the final week. Pumps/fullness/muscle density has maintained. I haven’t leaned out any more. I have started to include some cardio and will continue to increase as I can.

On a side note I have been taking the creatine (KRE-ALKALYN)… I am not impressed, I continue minor muscle soreness 24-48 hours after some workouts. I have been dosing 2 caps before a workouts and 2 at night, that should be more than enough… I just found a study that stated Kre_Alkalyn actually breaks downs faster than regular creatine mono. I may up my dose and see if that makes a differeance, next purchase will be good ol regular creatine.

Day 21

Chest and biceps
no new gains in strength or reps… frustrated me a little so I just continued to work my chest until it was completely fatigued. I like the dense feeling of my muscles, but I was hoping to start progressing a bit further. Part of the problem is definitely the caloric deficit.

I saw more vascularity when doing biceps, but it didn’t last.

Day 32

I finished the first 30 days, plateaued I think around week three… still have a nice overall denseness to my muscles, no more fat loss noticed… still adding cardio. Muscle strength is continuing upwards nothing miraculous. I am not getting the nice fat pumps that I would normally be getting from the gym… just more solid, which is good… but I have a small frame so I little over-inflation from time to time is welcomed :slight_smile:

I purchased another bottle to taper my dosage from a different supplier. I also want to see if there is a difference in results. I have been reading about purity of materials and cut product from different suppliers. They all swear they have the purist… I can say that the taste is about the same but much stronger from the 2nd source. I know this means absolutely nothing by itself. Packaging is different, brown bottle to protect from light vs clear plastic bottle.

If the first product was cut, I should see a difference in a week or so, I would think.

Still going to dose at 30mg ED? Is that a single dose or split into two? And why eithwr way if j may ask?