Rise Of The Slaya 2019- Next Strongman Comp prep and fixing my hip

i had a pair of that model. lasted about 2 years, but i did a lot of calisthenics also with them on, and that wears and tears the shoes a lot.

1 Like

Nice. Howd you like them? Also do you know what these are? I cant find them online

Edit: there reebok crossfit nanos. Found them but in a different colour

Do they have a heel, could be DL shoes.

Nah no heel. They’re these. A general training shoe apparently

Screenshot_2018-11-24-16-02-47

i liked them. they were much better for lifting than any other pair of shoes i ever had, but that doesn’t say that much. i deadlift in socks and now squat in a pair of adidas shoes quite similar in model and feel to the reeboks. there could prolly be better shoes out there, i’m not that picky because DL is the only thing that matters to me atm.

1 Like

He’s a greedy selfish cunt

unnamed

1 Like

Lol k. I on the other hand pass down my old Belts to the next generation of gym pigs

1 Like

Get an SBD belt, wear for 1 day, get a new belt then give me the old belt. Thankyou kind Guineapig sir

2 Likes

U ain’t a pig though lol.

If you haven’t gotta yourself a decent belt yet I’d recommend jumping on the Black Friday sales over on Iron Tanks like I have. Pioneer belts 50 bucks off. I thought you had an Inzer already

I have a pioneer lever. I just want a sexy SBD belt lol

I eat like one :joy::joy: give me that all you can eat buffet all day

Is it one with a pioneer cut for the holes?

One day Ima track down that all you can eat KFC I think it’s in Japan

Nah. Got it from loaded lifting

Its a damn good belt.

1 Like

Tbh I don’t think an SBD is that much better. I’ve worn a mates before.

10vs13mm I don’t think ones really better. The only thing might have be the adjustability but a pioneer cut belt has those micro adjustments

I haven’t worn SBD but the appeal is just the sexiness really

i bought a size to big and I’m stuck using the tightest option which still isnt tight enough. I could drill another hole though. A cut belt with all the micro adjustments would be pretty cool

Mines too big for leaner and future leaner piggy so when I go visit my girlfriends hometown I’m gonna get her dad to punch some more holes he used to be a saddle worker. Apparently drills can go a bit awry and a lot of leather guys don’t work with thicker stuff like our belts

Nice. I’ll probably just have to fatten up more lol

Love my Reebok crossfit namo as basic gym shoe. Not as soft as most other cross trainer, thinner sole then my Chucks.