Rise Of The Slaya 2019- Next Strongman Comp prep and fixing my hip

Did convincing the gym owner with a declaration from your parents or a liability exclusion declaration not work?

He said no- if he let me then it would mean he’d have to let every other person under 18 join as well ( or people would complain about it being unfair or something) ffs :angry:

Ah damn!
No other gyms around?

Nope. smallish town, i think i might have to go home from the college every weekend and work on my cousins/uncles farm and make some money.

(Get some equipment to use at the college, main issue is the bench press in the gym and apparently you need a spotter for it,cos some idiot hurt themselves a few years ago) so that’s why I’m not allowed in by myself without someone accompanying me.

I told them they should just get rid of it lol

3 Likes

That’s great food, that makes you grow :slight_smile:

Well you do a lot of different training, it ain’t that bad young duke :slight_smile:
You might even be better than just lifting a damn BB from the floor.
The sandbag thing sounds like a great thing. Hope you gets one.

1 Like

Make sure that this will be allowed. As stupid as it may sound but if it isn’t you are going to throw money out of the window by buying equipment that you aren’t allowed to use.

1 Like

Hell, he could always pull a @planetcybertron and start moving the staff’s cars around the parking lot. That’ll show Em lol

1 Like

Well hope i grow to 6’4 like my dad, that will work out alot better for my strongman aspirations.

Eh id rather be lifting weights and get swole and strong and deadlift like 350kg but that will come in time. Plenty of years left do to that.

Thanks mort!!

2 Likes

Yeah that would suck, i’ll definitely make sure!

Wouldn’t want to accidentally dent them would i @planetcybertron :wink::wink:

1 Like

I mean… it’s my husband car. Not the only thing of his I’ve “dented”.

I’m gonna stop now :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Haha :joy:

Yesterdays food
Bowl of cereal
3 pieces of vegemite toast
2 ham and cheese toasties
1 apple
Plate of meatballs, mashed potatoes,peas, gravy
Peanut butter

todays food
Bowl of cereal
3 pieces of toast
1 Banana
3 Ham,Salami, cheese, salad rolls
2 apples
Plate of pork and rice and veggies
Some peanut butter
Home made sausage rolls

MMA 1 hour

Slowing getting accustomed to it, i can make it through the 100’s without dying.

End of workout ab circuit getting easier too.

3 Likes

Afl at school//2hrs sport
Game of footy, played 2 quarters then while i was subbed off played basketball on the outdoor basketball courts with some mates

1 Like

Ha University fun. The teachers car shuffle. Find teachers cars, grab some friends and move said cars to a different parking lot. If you are in a small class make sure said teachers have a great sens of humor.

haha im not quite in university yet my friend, still in high school ( yr 11). I stay at a residential college for high schoolers so i can go to school.

where my mum lives( roughly an hour away), theres no schools close enough.

have you done this? :lol:

1 Like

yes, Mini Cooper and MG shuffle, great fun for a Friday afternon

2 Likes

I love the variety of exercises you are doing lol. MMA Sprinting and weight lifting etc

Haha yeah there has been a few changes throughout the log, Soon you’ll see sandbag carries and stuff like that

6 Likes