Rise Of The Slaya 2019- Next Strongman Comp prep and fixing my hip

food
3 eggs
3 toast
2 banana pancakes with honey
3 ham,cheese,salad rolls
1 apple
watermelon

was having a Powernap and a mate comes in, wakes me up and informs me nachos is being served for dinner. worth being woken up for lol.
2 plates of nachos and lots of cheese
1l milk

4 Likes

i have a health assignment where i have track my food for a week, starting tomorrow. (so like not exact grams and shit but if i have an apple, describing if its small or medium etc) and than compare it to the Australian teenage dietary guidelines. should be interesting to see how much i eat compared to other kids in my class.

6 Likes

I had one of those when I was in school as well, I was eating about three times more than anyone else (and I needed a couple of extra sheets because I was running out of space on the questionnaire)

2 Likes

I’ll be disappointed if this guy isn’t your best man at your wedding someday

2 Likes

Only if they bring nachos as a wedding gift lol

I had that too and the teacher sent a note home to my mum for her to check. Mum confirmed that I did indeed eat that much. Lol

2 Likes

My mum made a joke that she’s glad im at the college - she doesnt have to pay the food bill. :joy:

5 Likes

Yesterdays training
2hrs volleyball at school

food
3 toast
Bowl of cereal
4 ham,tomato, cheese sandwich
2 apples
Went home for the closed weekend so had takeout for dinner on the way
Chicken and chips
500 ml ben and jerrys

Todays training
Attempted silo climb, hands wouldnt hold on for long. Think its a soap iv been using which fucks with my skin somehow
Sprints
70% ×90 metres ×8 sets

5 rounds of zercher log carries. Went for a walk before my sprints cos wanted to lift some stuff so found a bunch of logs. When this log is too light can just go get a bigger one lol

Grip stuff:
lots of Sand pinching/squeezing for grip. So put hands in a bucket Full of sand and yeh.

8 Likes

Food
6 eggs ×2 toast with grated cheese
3 bananas
Some chocolate
2 bowls pf butter chicken with rice
Some milk

I swear every mother thinks their son eats a lot, mine was the same.

2 Likes

Dude, it is DRY where you are. That log looks mummified. Your hands probably just need some lotion.

1 Like

He lives in Western Australia, dry is an understatement lol !!

1 Like

Western Aus is very dry. I lived on the east coast all my life until I spent 2 years living in the west a few years back. My 1st 4 months living there, I would wake up every morning with a sore throat. I couldn’t work out what it was. I come back to the east for a long weekend to pack some of my shit up about a month after I moved to west Aus and for the 1st time my throat wasn’t dry as.

Funnily enough my skin was never affected. But I’m pretty lucky in the fact that I can play with concrete powder all day and it won’t dry my hands out.

2 Likes

Yeah pretty much :joy:

1 Like

I’ve been to melbourne and Canberra. I would much rather live there lol.

2 Likes

Good choices

2 Likes

All personal preference, I reckon Melbourne is a hole. Loved Sydney, but too freaking busy. Went to Perth last year to see Greenday, bloody loved it there, spaced out, fairly chilled, not busy. Heaps of shit to explore in WA too, from the Pilbara to the South Coast.
Oh and about your comment on Iced Coffee, Farmers Union is the best by far.

1 Like

gyno and bacne. Nice try you fake natty scum.

perth is pretty good! I wanna visit sydney too. I’ve explored alot of WA and when im older want to travel round straya.

My fav iced coffee is masters soz

1 Like