Rise Of The Slaya 2019- Next Strongman Comp prep and fixing my hip

Food
Bowl of cereal
3 toast
2 pies
Apple
Watermelon
Roast lamb, peas, potatoes, sweet potatoes, gravy, cauliflower cheese ×2 plates of that.
Apple pie dessert

1l milk

1 Like

It’s called grading on the curve.

1 Like

Most professors at my school just do 90-100 A, 80-89 B, 70-79 C, etc. I absolutely love it when professors grade on the curve though. Last semester I had a 79% in chemistry and my prof curved the final (worth 25% of my grade) and I ended up with an 87% because of the curve. My test average before that was like 75% hahaha

1 Like

So thats a C? Damn. Over here in aus that’d be a B.

1 Like

Lower
Rdl
70×2×10
80×8
90×6 (matched pr)
80×8
70×10

That was it, got kicked out because mates came with but kept fluctuating between the weights room and the cardio room , supervisor walked past and locked up the weights room. Lol still got Main work done so thats ok.

4 Likes

Pfft? Only 70kg! I can do sets of 100kg easy. AND MY GF CAN DO 60kg

All seriousness tho
Good work

3 Likes

Hahaha :joy:

Thanks man!

Foodz
Bowl of cereal
3 toast
3 ham,salad,salami, cheese rolls
3 apples
2 bananas
Chicken,veggies and rice ×2 plates of that
Some chicken noodles
1l of milk

In the states it’s GOMAD. You’re doing LOMAD. I’m a big fan of the milk

1 Like

Me too. It works quite well! Its easy as fuck to down 1 litre of milk and my stomach/digestive system has adjusted to it so soon i’ll up it a bit. Late Last year i tried gomad but instead of building up to it i straightup drank 3l of milk, i was sick for a week. Everyone said take it easy but what did i do? Be a dumb fuck and rush into it.

I love my daily milk lol.

3 Likes

HAHAHA. When I was 17 I got my wisdom teeth taken out. Copped a gallon of chocolate milk and a carton of chocolate ice cream the day before because I like to be prepared. I drank the entire gallon and ate almost all of the ice cream in about 16 hours and I had the worst stomach pain I’ve ever had in my life, and that was while I was on some high quality painkillers. If I’d been sober during that episode, I think I would’ve died. I’m 99% sure a baby cow was forming in my gut from all the dairy I had just eaten

7 Likes

I guess you could say your wisdom tooth caused you to make some Un-wise decisions lol.

unnamed%20(3)

4 Likes

I’ve had 1.75 quarts of ice cream in one sitting… like 30 minutes tops.

1 Like

especially its flavoured variants.
I could drink that iced coffee flavoured shit for days

dont even get me started on iced coffee… :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

food
bowl of cereal
3 toast
3 ham,salami,salad,cheese rolls
2 bananas
watermelon,apple pie
x2 plates of mashed potatoes, pork chops, beans, corn

banana pancakes with caramel syrup and ice cream. mmm…
1l milk

How’s the weight ?? Is all that food adding any kilos ?

im weighing about 80kg. weight rose hell quick then steadied out. il weigh myself in the morning with the electric scales i found in the first aid room and see what they think. looking pretty good for me i must say, possibly leanest i’ve ever been.

il take some pictures in the morning of where im at currently and compare to last year. i posted a couple a few weeks ago but looking better since then i think. the key is sleep, since my phone has to be handed in at 9:15-30 pm and i wake up at 7 am i sleep very well. i used to always stay up on my phone and sleep fuck all which hindered my progress i believe. walking around lots at school + sports does me good as well.

6 Likes

November last year whilst lifting :
20171103_180930

Fuck it posting some now even tho a full days of food and whatevs: non flex february back after hiatus blah blah

Flexed abbs

Back pic relaxed eh small

3 Likes

training
not much time in the gym today,hit some one arm db rows with pullup bar hangs and thats it. Also made up a grip exercise which most likely exists already, anyways you just load up an adjustable dumbell (one side only) and hold the other end where the weight is supposed to go with your hand. pretty effective.

1 Like