Rise Of The Slaya 2019- Next Strongman Comp prep and fixing my hip

Duke I am feeling very proud of you when I read this. Just this statement shows a maturity beyond your years and if you can continue with this mind set and focus all your energy on your goals and what really matters to you. They you will be alright, in fact you will be better than alright, you will be a champion.

2 Likes

Thanks man! Also i dont know if this is mature or not but i found out where one of the main ones lives (One of the biggest ones as well) and went to his house after school to confront them. He opened the door and half had a heart attack, He apologised and said he’ll stop his shit. Honestly i was going there to beat the shit out of him. Im glad it didnt end in violence and he apologised

Maybe not to mature to go there to beat him up. But it probably was one of the best things you could do.
Talking to him and getting an sorry man, I won’t do it again, is great and a great experience to take away.
And very mature to ignore them.
I’m proud as well Young Duke. Chase your goals and dreams and you’ll be there one day.

That was simply the outcome by chance. My original intention was to go there and beat them up but since they were apologetic I shall forgive

Thanks Mort!

1 Like

My concern honestly would be him, feeling slighted over having been visited at his personal location, will seek to do the same to you, with greater numbers and eviler intentions.

People tend to not like being made to fear something, and can react by cowering or by lashing out.

A somewhat relevant quote by Machiavelli

“People should either be caressed or crushed. If you do them minor damage they will get their revenge; but if you cripple them there is nothing they can do. If you need to injure someone, do it in such a way that you do not have to fear their vengeance.”

Note that I’m not advocating you cripple them, but more understand the consequences of minor slights.

3 Likes

As Ender was so fond of saying: “I didn’t just win this fight. I won all the ones after it.”

I doubt it, He told his mates he chased me away with a cricket bat. My mate recorded the confrontation so it will be funny to show his friends what a coward he is.

I understand. However i think the war is won, bullies don’t like it when There consequences from school turn up at there house. They wont even dare look at me now and they’ve stopped following me today.

2 Likes

If your real, honest to goodness goal is to no longer be harassed, this is an awful plan.

Exactly; they don’t like it. It’s a slight against them. Some folks respond to slights by putting their head down and being whipped; others respond by finding the other persons house and visiting them.

Like you did.

It’s a dangerous game when you assume you’re the craziest person around. This is how people die in road rage accidents. My honest to goodness hope for you is that this results in you being left alone, but were I you, I’d be incredibly cautious while you continue to live at your current residence. You have escalated the matter to one where now it no longer is just something contained at school, but where personal residence are fair game. Sometimes you can escalate to de-escalate a situation, but sometimes people will match the level of escalation and go 1 higher.

1 Like

I was sort of thinking that, I scared him and he doesnt want to look weak so he changed what happened to suit him. I could track down every single one of their houses by asking a friend to do his thing (very good with computers…)

Thanks man.

If they come I’ll be waiting. Where i live there isn’t just me whos a little crazy.

Well yeah, this is the only option you have now. You have to realize that; if you truly don’t want violence and harassment in your life, there are second and third order effects of these actions.

And if you DO want to be violent, that’s your prerogative as well, you just have to be at peace with it. You’ve written a lot about how much you wish people would leave you alone and quit bothering you, but from my outside perspective, you seem to revel in the idea of doing harm to others and having an opportunity to assert yourself. I would own that part of your personality, if you’re not willing to make it go away, and just understand that this is also choosing a life of harassment.

The nail that sticks out gets hammered.

1 Like

I have nothing to add but what pwn (And others) have said. But please reread and listen to them. I’ve just read about 100 posts in which you’ve been given solid, solid advice on a serious issue and everytime I’m like “thank fuck, this time it’s gone in”, only to be proved wrong in 2 sentences time.

I can’t stress this enough: please read the advice given. It sucks that this stuff is happening to you, but it will suck a whole lot more if it’s not dealt with well.

2 Likes

Concur. I was joyed to read that the “ignore it” approach was being embraced, only to be mortified to discover that stalking was now being implemented.

1 Like

Holy shit…

I don’t want to sound like I’m attacking you, but the direction this situation is heading genuinely worries me.

1 Like

No, not at all man.

Just gotta ignore it

Yeah im fucked in the head. I have to talk to someone because i honestly want them all dead

BJJ
1hr 30. Was rusty af hell but retained alot of stuff. Back escapes today and then 20 minutes of rolling

Will go to BJJ tuesdays and thursdays after gym, then going to train with a good mate whos dad is a black belt in about 4 different martial arts and was Australian champion 6 years in a row until he had kids lol and stopped his career. Also my cousin is going to be teaching me a few things. Anyway the plan is to be a strongman but a lethal weapon also.

I’ve personally seen a good therapist and the proper medication make a world of difference in people’s lives. There’s nothing wrong with seeking help or talking to a therapist.

1 Like

When I’m angry i Cant explain it but i hardly remember what happens. It’s like i black out with rage and that’s all there is. I’ve had that since i was little and I’ve always had dangerous thoughts and impulses and have learned to control it as i got older. Its like those bullies made a switch flip in my head and i just let all the pain out and stopped caring and then boom someones through a fence, Im putting weapons in my bag and Going to peoples houses like a pyscho but i enjoyed every second of it. And now i don’t know how to reel it in, It’s like eating a cookie for the first time and you want to do it again, You resist but then next thing you know you’ve eaten 100 cookies. The best thing i could relate it to Is Hulk or Vegeta.

Sounds like me, but times 10. Don’t do anything stupid buddy, prison isn’t fun