Impossibru

1 Like

3 Likes

Me vs Haters of the Photoshop God

unnamed%20(1)

1 Like

download%20(3)

1 Like

i see you havent mastered the select and mask feature in photoshop.
Only noobs really delete the background!!!
Edit:
Happy birthday duke! Hope you have a good one!

1 Like

Turnt 16 today.

Good day at school with a free period to either do boxing or yoga or private study or whatever else then maths then two hours of phys ed studies which is 50% Prac (like skills and all about the body like joints, muscle contractions, fiber types and yeah lots of cool stuff etc) and 50% Sports and we’re doing volleyball for the first semester. Im also in a class with mainly yr 12’s which is cool.

1st week and the school and also The college was great. Probably the best school I’ve been to with lots of hotties and Yr 11 is way better.

Im also doing Health class and Sports coaching so lots of sports throughout the week.

Food, il just list the food i ate rather then brekkie and lunch and snacks etc
Some milk

Bowl of fruit salad

×2 Chicken and salad wraps.
×2 Muesli bars

A large plate of Chicken Breast,Carbonara and bacon pasta,veggetables,Garlic bread.

×2 Eggs, ×2 Toast. 1 Bowl of cereal

Hopefully will go to the gym soon and train doing some Bulgarian split squats and rows. otherwise will tomorrow

Edit: Surprise cake for bday and had a few pieces. Also ate some of mates chicken cos he had cricket training and had dinner late and ate some cake before his dinner lol.

6 Likes

Sounds like my kinda friday night, go duke, happy bday man.

2 Likes

Hap bday mate!

Good to hear your school is going good. I always wanted to go to a boarding school when I was younger after I read harry Potter :grin:

2 Likes

Keep an eye out on Gumtree for a second han d bar, or ring around a few local gyms and see if they have some to offload. My first decent Oly bar was a thrashed gym one I picked up for 30 bucks or so.

1 Like

Happy birthday. Here’s an imaginary $5 note for your imaginary GoFundMe.

2 Likes

Happy birthday Duke

1 Like

Happy birthday Duke!

1 Like

Happy birthday mate, glad to see things have started picking up for you.

1 Like

Todays training

Barbell rows 2×10
3×5 all supersetted with Bulgarian split squats

Single arm Dumbell shoulder presses supersetted with pull up bar hangs 3×10 presses 3×30 second hangs

3×10 barbell rollouts

Was done by then and a staff lady came in and said its time for supper ( it also got called out on the speaker)

Got to the dining place and walked in anddd everyone from the college was there and sang me happy bday and got cake. Awesome!!!

11 Likes

Thanks man!! It was lit.

Thx irish @Irishman92 ! Yeh boarding school is pretty great. Dont want to leave haha

@I_Luc thats a great idea mate! Will go on the hunt. Plus need some stuff for home when i go home on holidays etc.

Thx @guineapig! Your kind donations are appreciated.

Thanks Simo @simo74!!

Thanks Mark @MarkKO!!

@caesium32 thanks man!

1 Like

Mm cake
unnamed%20(2)

3 Likes

Hey Young man…
Late to the party, Happy happy B-day :slight_smile:
So pleased to hear Boarding school is going well.

And as a lot have said, you can always ask for updates for the gym. There is a lot of sports and stuff on the schedule, so maybe, just maybe.

1 Like

happy bday

1 Like

Happy birthday man!

1 Like