Ripping My Lower Abs

k guys here the thing i’ve been training and dieting for the last 8 mnth have respectivley a very good body with good ripping but the thing is the lower abs isnt getting rippied i have the first for abs but the last 4 they r not appearing no matter what i do.
is their anything u can advice me of.
thanks alot

TC says be nice…TC says be nice…TC says be nice…

Look at pro BBers. Only a TINY percentage show all 8 abdominals. Some can show the top 6, some the bottom. Genetics is the key here. You may have to be satisfied with your 6 pack. Poor boy.

How old are you?

[quote]rainjack wrote:
TC says be nice…TC says be nice…TC says be nice…[/quote]

Nice show of restraint! Very impressive…

[quote]rainjack wrote:

[quote]rainjack wrote:

so fucken funny

and true

so i won’t be getting my lower abs ripped all bcuz of genetics darn!!!
and am 23 .
anyways thx for the help

Well you can always take yourself to 2-3% bodyfat and take some dieuretics… and find out the truth… o.O HAHAHA ~ DO NOT DO THIS. THAT IS BAD! I’m being nice. But yes, genetics do play a part. If you can’t see them at like 4-5% bodyfat then too bad.

[quote]waelkd wrote:
k guys here the thing i’ve been training and dieting for the last 8 mnth have respectivley a very good body with good ripping but the thing is the lower abs isnt getting rippied i have the first for abs but the last 4 they r not appearing no matter what i do.
is their anything u can advice me of.
thanks alot[/quote]

You said “rippied”

If you want to get your lower abs ripped, maybe you could give Wolverine a call.

[quote]waelkd wrote:
so i won’t be getting my lower abs ripped all bcuz of genetics darn!!!
and am 23 .
anyways thx for the help[/quote]

You can rip 'em!!! Just rub some Capsacin on them and it will alter your genetics. Feels awesome too.

If you want to have an “8-pack” and see veins in your abs then you just need to step up your training. Do deep heavy front squats for 5 sets of 6 reps. Do floor wipers (an ab exercise from the movie 300) with at least your bodyweight.

If you search for this exercise you’ll find it somewhere on the internet. Don’t forget bicycle crunches too. Do a lot of them. And could I forget to mention all the cable crunch variations in the “Abs for Athletes” article? No. I couldn’t.

And do shed the last bit of fat start training for the 400m, or Velodrome Biking, or the 200 yard butterfly.

You could also get liposuction and take amphetamines.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

I really needed this…thanks.