Ripping a Deck of Cards in Half

alright…i’ve been tryin to do this for a little while and can’t…whats the technique? i can’t let my smaller friend show me up…TEACH ME

Fuck decks of cards, one up him and tear apart a phone book.

Same technique for both. Merely bend the cards or pages so that you are starting the tear with very few cards or pages. Once started, you keep them bent so that your are actually starting the tear on very few at a time. Once a tear is started, continuing the tear is relatively easy.

Same technique for both. Merely bend the cards or pages so that you are starting the tear with very few cards or pages. Once started, you keep them bent so that your are actually starting the tear on very few at a time. Once a tear is started, continuing the tear is relatively easy.

You can hide the “trick” part of it by bending over at the waist as if using great exertion.

http://www.dennisrogers.net/

this dude is on ‘The Best Damn Sports Show’ all the time…

maybe some tips on his website…

[quote]alownage wrote:
Fuck decks of cards, one up him and tear apart a phone book.[/quote]

i can tear a 1000 pg phone book. i can’t do a deck of cards.

[quote]swivel wrote:
alownage wrote:

[/quote]

Starting at the spine? If you can tear it apart horizontally starting at the spine I’d be impressed, all the other tears are just tricks.

Tearing a deck of cards apart, likewise, isn’t impressive unless you can tear it while they are still in the box. It’s too easy to cheat otherwise.

[quote]swivel wrote:
alownage wrote:

[/quote]phone books are wayyyyy easier…and it is all technique but i think starting at the spine is way easier…once you get enough force to break the spine which isn’t much the rest just flies…

yeah but can you crush a mouthwash bottle ?

[quote]swivel wrote:
yeah but can you crush a mouthwash bottle ?
- YouTube [/quote]

What. The. Fuck.