RIP 2Pac

Wait, so you cant be street AND value school/art?

I got a grant to go to a private high school necause of my grades at a public one…it happens all the time. Private schools actively hunt the public schools for lower income students…specifically for sports…but it also goes for dance and chior too…

lol bangers dont dance? you for real, bg? lol

Why is it that the vast majority of rap music is bought by teenage American white kids? Always makes me laugh

[quote]supa power wrote:
Why is it that the vast majority of rap music is bought by teenage American white kids? Always makes me laugh[/quote]

Rap is universal, Makes perfect sense to me. Most so called Black music is gobbled up by the masses. R&B, Blues, Jazz. All had majority white audiences. Good music is good music.

And whoever brought Souja boy into a 2pac thread deserves time in purgatory.

[quote]supa power wrote:
Why is it that the vast majority of rap music is bought by teenage American white kids? Always makes me laugh[/quote]

You should see some of the middle aged white men that write the lyrics. Lol

Hip Hop at the commercial level is a minstrel show written by whites performed by blacks.mostly…for white people

I’ve known dudes to turn down deals because they wouldn’t recite some…yea I keeled dat niggas family type shit.

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]supa power wrote:

Rap is universal, Makes perfect sense to me. Most so called Black music is gobbled up by the masses. R&B, Blues, Jazz. All had majority white audiences. Good music is good music.

And whoever brought Souja boy into a 2pac thread deserves time in purgatory.[/quote]

Souja boy is supposed to take pacs place in the juice memake

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]four60 wrote:

[quote]supa power wrote:

And whoever brought Souja boy into a 2pac thread deserves time in purgatory.[/quote]

Souja boy is supposed to take pacs place in the juice memake
[/quote]

I would watch just to see his character fall off a building.

I got a grant to go to a private high school necause of my grades at a public one…it happens all the time. Private schools actively hunt the public schools for lower income students…specifically for sports…but it also goes for dance and chior too…

[/quote]

i know you’re purposefully being obtuse in an attempt to be funny. pac did not grow up “street”. he associated into that shit as AN ADULT and it cost him his life. period.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

[/quote]

i know you’re purposefully being obtuse in an attempt to be funny. pac did not grow up “street”. he associated into that shit as AN ADULT and it cost him his life. period. [/quote]

nope, serious.

Pac out of this one…

love of art disqualifies someone from being street?

[/quote]

i know you’re purposefully being obtuse in an attempt to be funny. pac did not grow up “street”. he associated into that shit as AN ADULT and it cost him his life. period. [/quote]

nope, serious.

Pac out of this one…

love of art disqualifies someone from being street?[/quote]

Can you tell me where I stated that? Serious? You incorrectly inferred it. I made no such statement.

The answer to your question is obviously no.

Hit em Up is the best diss track of all time.

Tupac range was out of this world - he made the best thought provoking songs, ones that garnered the most emotion, the best bangers and of course the best disses.

Oh no, here we go!

[/quote]

nope, serious.

Pac out of this one…

Can you tell me where I stated that? Serious? You incorrectly inferred it. I made no such statement.

The answer to your question is obviously no. [/quote]

Lol

I was baiting you man. I was expecting a long post full of insults I could jack off to before bed.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:
Oh no, here we go![/quote]

LOL

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
Hit em Up is the best diss track of all time.

Tupac range was out of this world - he made the best thought provoking songs, ones that garnered the most emotion, the best bangers and of course the best disses. [/quote]

What game/clip is your AVI from? I’ve never seen that. Is it a real clip?

[/quote]

nope, serious.

Pac out of this one…

The answer to your question is obviously no. [/quote]

Lol

I was baiting you man. I was expecting a long post full of insults I could jack off to before bed.[/quote]

Yeah, but I’m tired, my belly is full and I’m content. My son is sleeping peacefully next to me. I answer to no one but him. The house is clean. The dishes are done. Laundry is caught up. There is a cool breeze coming thru the window and I’m fully relaxed knowing the dogs outside are on point while I sleep. There is a loaded four fifth (that’ll lean ya man) next to me in the bed stand. I got money in my pocket. A roof over my head. Life is good.

Plus, I kinda like you. I even scanned your work out log briefly and although not exactly the way I’d train, I walked away impressed. It’s all “California Love” here ya crazy Bat. lol