Rihanna Sounds Beautiful

Anyone else think Drake looks like he has Downs?

[quote]John Romaniello wrote:
Anyone else think Drake looks like he has Downs?[/quote]

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. He does look like a bit of a downy.

Anyway, I like her. She’s an ok singer but more importantly she is one of the most sexy women in pop today.

She’s definatly up there with Nelly F, Christina M and all those lovely ladies.

How dare you not post pics of RiRi in this thread.

sigh

I have to do everything.

yup

gotta

do

She’s pretty tight

I hate this song though.

BUT

Disturbia and Rehab…syck

Then there is that Go Hard song

every

thing.

Wow, if that’s her I’m disappointed. I thought she was way hotter than that.

Yeah nice flock of seagulls haircut.

To be honest, I don’t know if I just don’t like her “A-AY” in almost every song she sings, her blinding forehead, or the way you cant walk 10 feet without hearing that fuckin song in someones car or a store or a fuck-up highschooler singing it with their katy perry haircut.

Nom nom nom nom nom nom noms.

You know, my brother doesn’t know if I’m gay or straight with the time I spend on tnation based on its content. He either sees me looking at oiled muscular men, or naked ladies.

[quote]byukid wrote:
You know, my brother doesn’t know if I’m gay or straight with the time I spend on tnation based on its content. He either sees me looking at oiled muscular men, or naked ladies.[/quote]

or trannies

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]bcingu wrote:
This kind of music makes me feel old and curmudgeonly. I enjoy a pretty broad range of music, but I don’t think I will ever “get” this autotuned ringtone-pop crap. Also, the guy sounds like he is literally retarded. I hope that isn’t some weird, new musical trend.[/quote]

I don’t doubt that there is a lot of simple music out there [I also don’t think it’s a bad thing], but I really don’t think this song qualifies. Honestly this song musically is was more complex than a lot of the rock classics that nobody ever complains about. How many AC/DC or Aerosmith songs are really complex musically? This song has a great beat, this and Rude Boy have a sound that I don’t hear much in pop.

A LOT of talented people are behind blockbuster pop songs. Michael Jackson worked with guys like Quincy Jones and Teddy Riley, and Rihanna works with some of today’s best producers and songwriters.

I do agree with you that singers auto-tuning their voices has taken a great element out of pop music. Too many singers sound the same now, no imperfections, and unique voices are hard to come by. That said Rihanna’s one of the singers that make it work. Her voice stands out from other singers.

[/quote]

1. I never said that this is simple music. I don’t even have anything against simple music, it’s simply not a criterion for me. What makes a song “good” is often intangible. This song just lacks whatever that is (for me).

2. I think Aerosmith and (especially) ACDC are two of the most obscenely overrated bands in the history of rock.

3. Quincy Jones + Michael Jackson = pop music done right. So, so right. I don’t have anything against pop stars working with songwriters/producers. But while I’m a big fan of, for example, the stuff Timbaland and Aaliyah did together, this song is just really uninteresting. Almost abrasively uninteresting.

[quote]therajraj wrote:
But I don’t like the red hair - ethnic girls need to stick to dark hair.

[/quote]

She should have gone with blue. She’d be hot with blue hair.

[quote]Sarev0k wrote:
Yeah nice flock of seagulls haircut.

To be honest, I don’t know if I just don’t like her “A-AY” in almost every song she sings, her blinding forehead, or the way you cant walk 10 feet without hearing that fuckin song in someones car or a store or a fuck-up highschooler singing it with their katy perry haircut.[/quote]

1. When it’s not one’s actual hair, it’s usually called a style, not a haircut

2. More importantly, get rid of all that hater-ade in your current diet