Right to Arms in the 21st Century

These just keep getting better and better

3 Likes

Theres no part of these memes I can get enough of haha

This one is good.

2 Likes

What I find most interesting is that Sotomayer and Thomas agreed. Thatā€™s what blows my mind. I have not read the decision but it seems like this deals with a Maine law already on the books, which while still a crappy decision makes a little bit of senseā€“they arenā€™t questioning the lawā€™s constitutionality theyā€™re questioning the applicability.

That said I still 100% agree with Justice Thomas. This is a really shitty decision, but doesnā€™t blow my mind the way the prior SCOTUS case under discussion did. The government was absolutely unable to show another fundamental right treated with such cavalier disregard as the 2nd, and that alone should gut their case.

Agreed, and most shocked that the wise latina ruled the way she did.

1 Like

Reid Henrichs on ā€œGunpacolypseā€ in California and Independence day.

Edit: Looks like Mr. Henrichs account has been terminated. In the video he asks for noncompliance, may have gotten him in trouble with youtube.

And the mice are already outsmarting the catsā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah but did you read that? Partial tear down is still required, therefore not a true, complete workaround. Fucking Californiaā€¦

well Iā€™m sure all the nuts and terrorist will be installing these to ensure compliance.

6 Likes

Totally. Because itā€™s not like, you know, you can buy guns illegally on the street or across state lines and transport them illegally.

2 Likes

Aragorn, logic is tossed to the curb when it comes to the lefts unnatural desire to prevent honest citizens from exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

2 Likes

sarcasm doesnā€™t carry well over the internet lol

1 Like

No, I got it, obviously thugs can buy guns thatā€™s why I replied the way I did.

1 Like

ā€œThey market ā€œstate compliantā€ copycat versions of their assault weapons to Massachusetts buyers. They sell guns without a flash suppressor or folding or telescoping stock, for example, small tweaks that do nothing to limit the lethalness of the weapon.ā€

So she admits that ā€œassault weaponā€ bans are bullshit?

CoutingBeans, what the hell is going on in Massachusetts?

Itā€™s really obvious that the democrats have guns in their sites. There is a strong movement from the left to abolish the 2nd amendment. Those voting for President, Governor and other officials should know this before going to the polls.

The false logic that taking guns away from honest people will somehow stop thugs from obtaining illegal weapons would be laughable if not for the democrats selling this fallacy to the American people.

2 Likes

Fuer Healy got home from a White House trip and figured sheā€™d get a seat in the Hillary administration.

I really donā€™t want to get into it, because Iā€™m fucking pissed. Also, Iā€™m now a de facto felony who, by the graces of our benevolent dictator AG, wonā€™t be charged, yet.

Iā€™m really, really pissed right now, lol. So much so I canā€™t even speak on it to be honest.

4 Likes

If the Muslim community in America came out tomorrow as staunch supporters of the 2nd, how fast do you think the major parties would switch sides in their defense of it?

1 Like