Right to Arms in the 21st Century

This is a good one

4 Likes

Lol, ya I saw this on Facebook the other day. It has been my favorite response to this renewed hoopla regarding gun control. That and the memes about the pussy reporter that claimed to get PTSD from firing an AR-15.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah, this loser has my schadenfreude off the charts.

2 Likes

One of the best articles I’ve ever read on the subject, and the first time in years someone has presented our side in a manner I hadn’t yet encountered or thought of, myself. Must read:

4 Likes

That’s really, really good.

In an unrelated world update:

Last night I was “shamed” as a “citizen” by a marine, that turns out “pretended to be gay” to get kicked out
 lol. He doesn’t know I know what he did, and I took the high road and didn’t blast him publicly for it.

Also, this morning, I completely debunked a stupid meme about “but da founders couldn’t envision an AK-15z”. She promptly deleted the post, as facts and actual history apparently run counter to her internal narrative.

Fuck this world right now lol. Just fuck it.

3 Likes

This guy deserves every ounce of ridicule he gets.

I hope it never ends.

3 Likes
1 Like

I have a big problem with the unspecified criteria that the government uses to put someone on a No Fly List. It could be a very useful weapon to be used against the public. If I pop off at a town hall meeting, it could mean I am stuck on a Greyhound for the rest of my life.

2 Likes

Your posts here are already being used against you

All your text messages, they just tried to get access to your browser history without a court order, and recently SCOTUS eliminated “fruit of the poisoned tree” from the legal lexicon

We’re fucked. Stopping these lists now is just slowing the slide. But by all means we must continue to slow it.

1 Like

Yeah, the Founders knew people with private cannon and ships
with cannon. That being the closest thing to an “ultimate weapon” at the time, they were totally cool with them being privately owned.

1 Like

I was going to start a thread on that decision. That’s beyond fucked up and I literally cannot fathom what just happened. I also cannot fathom the idea that I was on the same side of the issue as Sotomayer
Bizarro world. That decision should have been unanimous 9-0 in upholding fruit of the poisoned tree. We are fucked.

Beans,

During my Federal vacation, LEO used to call it programming. How was someone programming during their time. When I first heard it, I shook my head like WTF. I mean, you are suggesting a human behave in a robotic term like “programming” ? When I was asked how I was programming, I said “mother fucker I am a person, not a goddam machine !”

I get the feeling that this idea has now leaked into society, where they want to herd citizens into programming a certain way (their way) instead of them using individual will.

Join the Borg or else.

2 Likes

This is my favorite one so far.

3 Likes

Credit where it’s due, she nailed the dissent.

Worst part is she will refuse to allow herself to apply that same, correct logic to the 2nd
 Or any other right the political left doesn’t like.

1 Like

Off topic question for you:

Circa 1999/2000, how many actual dicks would a man have to suck in order for his “pretending to be gay” to fly with the marines and get himself kicked out?

Lol, I honestly couldn’t tell you
 You’d probably have to blow your CO to prove you’re gay.

Not anymore, though! We closed that loophole, lol

Am I wrong in assuming you’d have to actually physically do homosexual things though right?

I mean, you couldn’t just walk up to your CO and say stereotypically gay things and/or get caught drinking in a gay bar right?

It would have depended on the command honestly. Some CO’s would just admin sep you to save them the headache others wouldn’t care how many dicks you sucked. It’s up to their discretion as far as I know.

DADT never came up when I was in so I’m too sure.

Dude’s a piece of shit, though. Doesn’t deserve to call himself a Marine.

1 Like