Hey. I’ve been dealing with this issues for a long time. I’ve been to many physiotherapists and a chiropractor but nothing seems to help.
I haven’t worked out “for real” in a long time, cause I just get depressed afterwards cause I cant work out for real.
I’ve just now on later years noticed that almost everything on the right side is messed up.
I started to notice I had winged scapula about 6 years ago.
- My right scapula is winging, especially when pressing/pushing.
- My right shoulder and clavicle is drooping.
- I can’t feel so much connection in my right abs the way I do on my left side of abs. The left side is more developed. It’s a big difference in contraction.
- My right leg/hip is outwardly rotated when laying down.
- My right foot is turning outward most of the times.
- I subconsciously find myself having my right leg and foot in front of my left food when resting while standing. Like I lean on my left when doing dishes or checking the freezer.
- My right glute wont fire as well as my left
I can walk, and I live normally but I get pain sometimes during the days and I can’t work out.
The biggest problem is the winged scapula and drooped shoulder which makes me to not be able to work out at all, any upper body.
Can anybody see patterns?
I thought I’d just throw it out there somewhere online and maybe I can reach some people.