T Nation

Right on Louisiana!!

Finally, a town won’t tolerate pants half way down your ASS!

500 bucks if caught!! Schools should enforce this.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,281932,00.html

Haha, that’s funny.

it won’t last. it’ll be made to a racist issue and overturned as soon as the naacp heres about it. especially this close to election time when everything can be capitalized upon and somehow blamed on one of our two political parties.

Reading what the ordinance says, this just doesn’t seem like a good idea, and seems like a needless invasion into people’s lives by a government.

What the hell is that “dress not becoming to his or her sex” part?

[quote]“If you expose some of your privates, the crack of your behind, if somebody feels insulted they should press charges. If you’re offended by it, we want to straighten that out.”
[/quote]

The law is bullshit.

-Gendou

man law!

“I don’t know if it will do any good, but it won’t hurt,” said Delcambre Councilman Albert Roy

HAHAHAHA!!!

ACLU+Freedom of Speech Lawsuit=Bad ending for the town of DELCAMBRE.

:slight_smile:

Mullah Omar would be proud.

This is fuckin retarded. Its just another law made to draw voters of the right age group.

Are they hurting anyone by wearing their pants like idoits?

This is also kinda strange coming from a guy who posts pics of his wife on the net.

Apparently the government needs to tell us how to dress. Niiiiice. I think this is stupid. If you wanna run around naked in public, then fine (private property is another issue). I think that’s your own perogative when you choose to dress (or lack of) the way you do.

I don’t think the gov’t should have any say in the way you dress yourself. This is really idiotic to me.

Wow, in public or in view of public… I hope people have high fences around their pools.

Also, it’s going to get mighty damned hot in summer time if you can’t use partial nudity to stay cool.

I doubt it will hold up.

well, for all it’s worth it’s cheaper to speed in delcambre than it is to wear saggy pants.

I hate the baggy pants hanging halfway down the asscrack look as much as anyone, but I’d be PISSED if my elected public officials were wasting their time trying to legislate the issue.

Try spending your time doing something that is actually important to the community rather than trying to be the fashion police.

perhaps people could start wearing a hidjab, that way not only will they be able to cover up their entire body (apart from the eyes) but it may also appease the muslim radicals and thus reduce attacks on america. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve heard of a few strange laws in america (i’m not saying that we don’t have any but…)

Alabama
It is illegal to play Dominos on Sunday.
It is illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in a church.
Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death.
Alaska

In Fairbanks, it is illegal to feed alcoholic beverages to a moose.
It is illegal to a wake a bear for the purpose of photography, although it is legal to shoot a sleeping bear.
A law in Fairbanks, does not allow moose to have sex on city streets.
Arizona

In Tucson, it is illegal for women to wear pants.
In Globe, it is illegal to play cards in the street with a Native American.
In Glendale, it is illegal to drive a car in reverse.
In Nogales, it is illegal to wear suspenders.
Arkansas

In Fayetteville, it is illegal to kill any living creature, including insects.
In Little Rock, if a man and a woman flirt with each other in the streets, they could be jailed for 30 days.
A man can legally beat his wife, but not more than once a month.
-Don’t do it guys.
California

It is a misdemeanor to shoot at any kind of game from a moving vehicle, unless it’s a whale.
In Pacific Grove, molesting butterflies can result in a $500 fine.
In Pasadena, it is illegal for a secretary to be alone in a room with her boss.
It is illegal to set a mousetrap without a hunting license.
In Long Beach, it is illegal to curse on a mini-golf course.
In San Francisco, it is illegal to wipe one’s car with used underwear.
It is illegal to cry on the witness stand in Los Angeles.
It is illegal to eat oranges in a bathtub.
Due to the ambled name of “Texas Instrument,” the TI-82,TI-83,TI-83+,TI-86, and TI-89 were all banished from California. If caught with one, 4 weeks of prison is assigned.
In Ventura County, cats and dogs are not allowed to have sex without a permit.

Just remember, for there to be a law there must first be a problem.

check out some more here
http://www.floydpinkerton.net/fun/laws.html

[quote]wukey wrote:

Just remember, for there to be a law there must first be a problem.

check out some more here
http://www.floydpinkerton.net/fun/laws.html
[/quote]

Also, remember that if you read it on the internet, it must be true.

DB

here are a few more that i found quite outragouse.

Pennsylvania

Any motorist who sights a team of horses coming toward him must pull well off the road, cover his car with a blanket or canvas that blends with the countryside, and let the horses pass. If the horses appear to be skittish, the motorist must take his car apart piece by piece, and hide it under the nearest bush.

Texas

A recently passed anti-crime laws requires criminals to give their victims 24 hours notice, either orally or in writing, and explain to the nature of the crime about to be committed.

In the state of Washington there is a law against having sex with a virgin under any circumstances. (Including the wedding night.)

[quote]Steve4192 wrote:
I hate the baggy pants hanging halfway down the asscrack look as much as anyone, but I’d be PISSED if my elected public officials were wasting their time trying to legislate the issue.

Try spending your time doing something that is actually important to the community rather than trying to be the fashion police.[/quote]

I agree, nobody has a right to tell us what to wear…but I think it should be a rule in school.

[quote]keaster wrote:
This is also kinda strange coming from a guy who posts pics of his wife on the net.
[/quote]

Come again??? I guess some might find 34 F’s offensive?

[quote]altimus wrote:
man law![/quote]

Agreed. If you have a decent size ass, you CANT wear pants like they do. It would fall straight off. You can only were bags and 1/2 ass when your proportions are flat ass and the same size as your waist down to your Hammies.

I hope you guys understand that this rule also extends to women who wear low rise jeans that show the top of the thong in the back. I personally find that sight to be very refreshing on a summer day.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
keaster wrote:

Come again??? I guess some might find 34 F’s offensive? [/quote]

Post some more.