T Nation

Right Nipple is Getting a Little Itchy

So I am about 2.5 weeks into my cycle.

Test e 450 mg a week
dbol 30 mg ed (first 4 weeks)
adex .25 ed (recently upped from eod)

First off cycle is going great and just crushed my pr for bench tonight but today at work I noticed I was itching my right nipple. I made a mental note of it but did not think much of it. Well later in the day I noticed myself itching it a couple more times so it wasn’t just a 1 time thing. I am paranoid to begin with about sides so I always have a hard time distinguishing normal stuff from a potential side. My question is what would be the correct protocol for dealing with an itchy nip to keep it from turning into something worse? I have nova on hand fyi.

Also some things to consider are I just recently upped my adex dosage 2 days ago from .25 eod to ed to deal with some water retention from the dbol so I don’t know if that extra dosage has built up in my system yet. It is cold where I live right now and the air is very dry so that could be a natural cause. Also I have heard that just from weight gain and the chest expanding a bit the nipple could get a little itchy. Just noticed this today and have nothing else associated with it such as soreness or a lump.

My plan was to see how it felt the next 2 days continuing my increased adex dosage of .25 ed and if the problem persists follow the consensus protocol from the board. My reason for waiting a couple days is that I would rather not take nova on cycle and risk crashing my estrogen levels if I did not have to. Is this a valid concern or will the nova dosages not be that big of an issue?

You could wait a little longer to let the adex build and see if it stops. If it begins to get tender and puffy looking then I would start up with the Nolva.

All my cycle except my last one (!) my left nipple gets sensitive… but it stays the same all cycle long. Last cycle, I had no issue at all. And I can’t figure out why but I’ll take it. Sensitive nipple is no fun LOL

You could wait a little longer to let the adex build and see if it stops. If it begins to get tender and puffy looking then I would start up with the Nolva.

Thanks BUDS. What would be a good dose of nova to try if the problem persists and for how long? I was thinking around 40 mg tapering to 20 mgs for about 5 days but I am completely guessing here.

All my cycle except my last one (!) my left nipple gets sensitive… but it stays the same all cycle long. Last cycle, I had no issue at all. And I can’t figure out why but I’ll take it. Sensitive nipple is no fun LOL

I have heard of people saying the same thing in other forums, and the itchiness never results in anything other than an annoyance. Still cause for some worry though imo, if nothing else it would be nice to clear it up for piece of mind. Less stress more test.

Oh by the way it still itched this morning but then subsided later in the day, still keeping a close eye on it.