Right Click

This is handy, I just now thought of it. I’m kind of dumb and a little lazy, so I was looking for a way to read one thread and browse the others simultaneously. So I just open the thread in a new window; problem solved!

Anybody else read the site this way? Just be careful, if you’re an idiot like me you’ll have ten windows open before you know it.

HAHHA are you kidding?

That’s the only way I browse. If you got Firefox or IE7 you can used tabbed browsing which means 1 window with lots of windows in that one.

My mouse only has one button.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
My mouse only has one button.[/quote]

That’s too bad. Yea, Mac makes everything retard friendly.

I usually browse T-Nation with it open in at least four tabs.

[quote]meangenes wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

I usually browse T-Nation with it open in at least four tabs.[/quote]

LOL. Do Mac mice still only have one button? Dumbasses.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
meangenes wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

I usually browse T-Nation with it open in at least four tabs.

LOL. Do Mac mice still only have one button? Dumbasses.[/quote]

Yes, they haven’t yet grasped the concept of opposable digits.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
My mouse only has one button.[/quote]

:frowning:

To all the Mac users who complain about one-button mouses: Ctrl+click (desktops) or two-finger click (laptops). What a bunch of dumbasses. And by the way, the new mice have two-way clicking.

Macs may be somewhat simplified, but holy hell, even dumbasses don’t know how to use them…

On topic: I use multiple tabs for T-Nation all the time.

[quote]Melvin Smiley wrote:
This is handy, I just now thought of it. I’m kind of dumb and a little lazy, so I was looking for a way to read one thread and browse the others simultaneously. So I just open the thread in a new window; problem solved!

Anybody else read the site this way? Just be careful, if you’re an idiot like me you’ll have ten windows open before you know it.[/quote]