T Nation

Ridiculous Ratios and Growth

LOL @ “enriched student”.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
LOL @ “enriched student”.[/quote]

it’s the level above academic (university level) no joke LOL

[quote]XArena wrote:
the reason I’m replying for him is 'cause he’ll never end up replying and stuff [/quote]

Why did “he” start this thread then?

[quote]XArena wrote:

it’s the level above academic (university level) no joke LOL[/quote]

WTF does that even mean?

So he is scholastically smart as hell?

[quote]XArena wrote:

it’s the level above academic (university level) no joke LOL[/quote]

Then surely he learned about the conservation of energy with all his schooling, and must be trolling us if he’s pretending he didn’t know that size and strength gains required more than adequate food intake.

[quote]gregron wrote:

Eat more food OP. You’re nor going to grow unless you’re getting in enough calories no matter how much you lift or what program you are on.

EDIT: that other thread makes so much more sense now lol[/quote]

You mean this one - bodybuilding for dummies

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

oh jeezz. you guys were right, for the past 4 days, i’ve intook way more protein and calories. 70 grams of protein just this morning. ANYWAYZ, i am 15 years and idk why people would say im trolling, so stop digressing. It is because im so scholastically “smart” that I thought eating was not the only deleterious factor. The actin and myosin filaments relate to muscle size but I didn’t know food exponents the somatic nervous system that much. Bench press and deadlift went up today sorta okay, now that i don’t feel dilapidated anymore you guys can quit being didactic, lesson learned.

XArena shall upload a video soon of me so stop thinking I am a 25 years old troll hiding under the facade of internet.

btw canadian ed system aint so great

the fuck?

so, did you get that fifth rep or not?

[quote]fr0IVIan wrote:
the fuck?

so, did you get that fifth rep or not?[/quote]

He did, I saw it

Everything was perfect today.

[quote]Macmade wrote:
btw canadian ed system aint so great[/quote]

Yeah, it’s apparently taught you a bunch of fancy words but not how to use them without sounding like a tool. Do you speak to people like that in real life?

[quote]Macmade wrote:
The actin and myosin filaments relate to muscle size but I didn’t know food exponents the somatic nervous system that much.[/quote]

It doesn’t. It provides the caloric surplus and required protein necessary for hypertrophy to occur.

See if you can post a deadlift video as it sounds like your form might need correcting. Also, read the link posted higher up on this page.

Cimmeran: and apparantly your country taught you to judge others eh? congrats, you sure made your society proud. btw, plz dnt equivocate, i dnt even know which part of your second statement is refering to. what doesn’t what provides the caloric surplus etc? the sarcomere or the food? I dnt even want hypertrophy to occur right now so I dont understand your fallacious response. I dnt want to start a diatribe so dnt say anything insulting from now on.

the fuck???

[quote]Macmade wrote:
Cimmeran: and apparantly your country taught you to judge others eh? congrats, you sure made your society proud. btw, plz dnt equivocate, i dnt even know which part of your second statement is refering to. what doesn’t what provides the caloric surplus etc? the sarcomere or the food? I dnt even want hypertrophy to occur right now so I dont understand your fallacious response. I dnt want to start a diatribe so dnt say anything insulting from now on.
[/quote]

what? Dude, I don’t understand what you’re saying…

^dnt worry bud. ppl are so judgemental :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I honestly couldn’t understand most of your response, but I think I see the problem now:

[quote]Macmade wrote:
I dnt even want hypertrophy to occur right now
[/quote]

Why not?

because im not decent strong enough yet. gotta get my bench to 1.5x, squat and deadlift 2x body weight.

Why do I have a feeling this kid is a total clown in real life…

PlainPat: why do i have a feeling that your parents are dissapointed in you in real life and you are a result of mediocre society with nothing better to do than denigrating other people’s character? dip from this post, extra.

lol I’ve got my popcorn ready in the microwave!!