T Nation

Ridiculous Photo Ideas Involving a Shitload of Guns?


#1

My time in the army is coming to an end. 82 days left to be exact. I need some cheesy/funny/ridiculous ideas for photos to remember this time by.

The equipment we have at hand is:
5-10 assault rifles, 1 heavy duty bazooka, 2 light weight bazookas and an armoured vehicle.


#2

Well, the obvious one is you holding all of those things at the same time.

The next one, which is not obvious to me, is you holding them, but naked.


#3

Execute a Somalian orphan with all of the weapons at once, make a gif out of it, and make that your avatar on T-Nation.


#4

Two guys squaring off in the circle of death (other guys standing in a circle holding guns.) pointing the bazookas at each other.


#5

and this stuff is just…around. Laying on the ground. Not locked behind doors or in an…i don’t know, an armory?


#6

[quote]Petermus wrote:
Two guys squaring off in the circle of death (other guys standing in a circle holding guns.) pointing the bazookas at each other. [/quote]

this! WIN


#7

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
and this stuff is just…around. Laying on the ground. Not locked behind doors or in an…i don’t know, an armory?[/quote]

the military is weird man. you’ll have dudes over there in the middle east (kuwait) with weapons locked in a conex.

othertimes you’ll have 30+ machine guns just laying around on the floor with people walking around them


#8

You could shove the bazooka up your ass and take a pic?


#9

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
and this stuff is just…around. Laying on the ground. Not locked behind doors or in an…i don’t know, an armory?[/quote]

the military is weird man. you’ll have dudes over there in the middle east (kuwait) with weapons locked in a conex.

othertimes you’ll have 30+ machine guns just laying around on the floor with people walking around them[/quote]

that is both awesome and horrifying.


#10

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
and this stuff is just…around. Laying on the ground. Not locked behind doors or in an…i don’t know, an armory?[/quote]

the military is weird man. you’ll have dudes over there in the middle east (kuwait) with weapons locked in a conex.

othertimes you’ll have 30+ machine guns just laying around on the floor with people walking around them[/quote]

that is both awesome and horrifying.[/quote]

haha, so true.


#11

You could be blindfolded, tied to a telephone pole, smoking a cigarette, with 8-13 of your buddies aiming guns at you.


#12

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
and this stuff is just…around. Laying on the ground. Not locked behind doors or in an…i don’t know, an armory?[/quote]

the military is weird man. you’ll have dudes over there in the middle east (kuwait) with weapons locked in a conex.

othertimes you’ll have 30+ machine guns just laying around on the floor with people walking around them[/quote]

HM is looking big and secksie


#13

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
Execute a Somalian orphan with all of the weapons at once, make a gif out of it, and make that your avatar on T-Nation. [/quote]

Dude thats so wrong. So wrong that I seriously cant stop laughing


#14

…You could form a naked human pyramid out of Iraqis. Or have a female with a cigarette in her mouth, pointing and laughing at your dick.