Ridiculous Lethargy on Tren

Hello. I am currently on week 4 of 400mg tren ace / 300mg test cyp cycle per week. The first two weeks of the cycle, I was needlessly angry and aggressive, but I could suppress any issues easily enough - the strength gains have been fantastic. These last two weeks, the aggression is gone and I have zero energy. Whilst my strength is still there whenever I require it, I find it so difficult to muster the energy to get out of my char, or climb a flight of stairs. Every activity of daily living is unbearable and its causing in its own right, a form of depression. Every ounce of energy or drive has been depleted from me

My question is this: Has anyone experienced this and more importantly, does anyone know a remedy?
Caffeine is semi-effective for a few hours, but its returns are diminishing and is obviously not the solution. If I can not get this under control, I will drop the tren and end the cycle early. This fatigue is making life too difficult.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

More cycle details and cycle history for those that would like it:

This is my third cycle, the first consisted of test cyp 500/w, the second was much the same with anavar.
Current cycle: 300mg test cyp/w and 400mg tren ace/w, using .25mg arimidex EOD and .25mg caber 2x week, currently on week 4

My last run consisted of 600mg Tren Ace EW and 1000mg Test Cyp EW. I was injecting every day and the sides were brutal thru the first few weeks. After that they began to dissipate and became more tolerable but didnt disappear. I ran this for 12 weeks and by week 10 was just exhausted.

If your injecting EOD try going everyday and see if having more stable blood levels of tren helps. If not Ive read that guys are having success running a lower/maintenance dose of test with a higher tren dose. I also ran prami at .5mg each night before bed and this seemed to help with sleep a bit but I was still sweating like a beast and rarely got more than 6 hours a night. Good luck stay strong.

Ive read somewhere that some people use T3 with tren.
You may want to look into this as thyroid issues can affect energy levels.

Many thanks for your responses.

I’ve been injecting the test cyp 2x a week and the tren ace ED as is often recommended.

I have T3 on hand as I had read previously that thyroid levels can become an issue with tren. I’ve done a fair few searches of various forums looking for people with problems similar to mine. I have found one or two which appear to have lethargy as severe as mine, who tried T3 to no avail.

I figured i’d wait to see if the idea of T3 is well endorsed by the people here before tinkering with another hormone axis.

Again, any input is appreciated

Last cycle I was on was tren ace @ 525mg a week, & test cype @500mg a week. I was experiancing same thing as you. I uped the dose of test to 750mg a week and sides were gone in about a week and a half. I am on cycle now at 75mg tren ace ed @ 525mg a week & 750mg test cyp a week, aromasin 12.5mg ed and it is smooth sailing this cycle.
Try uping your test but make sure you have a good AI on hand.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Probably the tren over-suppressing cortisol.

You might consider albuterol as a mild stimulant to counter this.

BBB[/quote]

This was going to be my suggestion as well (the problem not the solution). It seems that some people have their thyroid ratchet up while fat burning and their adrenals are not able to handle the increased thyroid metabolism.

[quote]solo74 wrote:
Last cycle I was on was tren ace @ 525mg a week, & test cype @500mg a week. I was experiancing same thing as you. I uped the dose of test to 750mg a week and sides were gone in about a week and a half. I am on cycle now at 75mg tren ace ed @ 525mg a week & 750mg test cyp a week, aromasin 12.5mg ed and it is smooth sailing this cycle.
Try uping your test but make sure you have a good AI on hand.[/quote]

Thanks for your input, I have enough test to increase the dosage. I might look into experimenting with my ratios like this.

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Probably the tren over-suppressing cortisol.

You might consider albuterol as a mild stimulant to counter this.

BBB[/quote]

This was going to be my suggestion as well (the problem not the solution). It seems that some people have their thyroid ratchet up while fat burning and their adrenals are not able to handle the increased thyroid metabolism.[/quote]

It certainly does feel as though I am either having low cortisol or thyroid problems.
Interestingly, everyone tells me tren is the ultimate fat burning steroid, however I’ve done nothing but blow up since I began my cycle. I put on 5kgs in the first two weeks, despite my use of an AI for a modest (300mg) dose of testosterone and very, very clean eating. My surplus was no more than 500-750 calories per day for those two weeks.

It didn’t seem feasible to me that I could have put on that much weight and it must have been water, but now I am fairly confident a good portion of it was fat. I’ve been unable to drop the fat since beginning the cycle. I was hoping for a lean bulk but I had resigned myself to just let it go given that the strength gains were so good and I’ve always had difficulty staying lean.

I have albuterol available, I might run that at 12-16mg spread throughout the day and see if that solves my energy problem. Thanks BBB.

If you are so inclined, I would love for you to get bloodwork and test: AM cortisol, TSH, Free T3, and E2…but I doubt you are that willing of a guinea pig lol

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:
If you are so inclined, I would love for you to get bloodwork and test: AM cortisol, TSH, Free T3, and E2…but I doubt you are that willing of a guinea pig lol

[/quote]

I would love to get such bloodwork done, it’d take the guessing out of all of this. Its access that is the issue, it is simply not possible for me.

I’m just sayin!

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

I’m just sayin![/quote]

I am not American I’m afraid.