Riddle Me This: Strange Estrogen Results

Hey bro could you elaborate on this a bit more?

Sure,
When I first started TRT (hell even before that when I ran my first couple of cycles many moons ago) I had a very noticeable effect on not just my libido but my overall mood as well; a general overall sense of well-being is the best I can do to describe it. This lasted through the famed honeymoon period and I recall feeling better than I do now overall. The about a few years ago I deployed overseas and having nothing much more to do than work, eat, sleep and train I decided to take advantage of the situation and run a few big boy cycles. Naturally I added Tren to the mix because like every other idiot out there I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

I’ve lost my logs from that period but if I had to guess I would say I was running ~600mg of Tren/wk along with Test and to be honest I loved it. I felt great, the strength gains were incredible…PRs every week, I ate anything and everything in sight and never got fat(er), and my libio was literally through the roof. Unfortunately being in Afghanistan, the outlets for that raging libido were off limits; let’s just say I had to take matters into my own hands.

Fast forward to today and I’m running 300mg/wk of Dr supervised TRT and I rarely notice my libido at all. I seldom get spontaneous erections and I just miss that sense of well-being I had before the Tren run.

I think all the 19-Nors just fuck with the brain chemistry.

Sorry for the length of the answer but I’m trying to be thorough.

1 Like

I appreciate the in depth answer. I got a tren run coming up. And while I understand all the potential risk involved on my mind and body it’s always good to hear experiences from people who have run tren wether good or bad.

Your blood test maybe incorrect it is possible. Get blood tested again

I had considered that. I’m a big proponent of frequent blood tests considering noone has ever died from having TOO much data. I’ll pull another round of bloods in a few weeks to and see what the results are. I’ll post an update for anyone who cares.