T Nation

Ricky Gervais Meet Larry David...

I know there are a few of you here that share my taste in entertainment… You’ll love this one. Here is part one, the other parts are on the youtube side bar.

Larry David’s a genius, and the actress who plays his wife on “Curb…” is a cutie.

But I admit I don’t know who Ricky Gervais is.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Larry David’s a genius, and the actress who plays his wife on “Curb…” is a cutie.

But I admit I don’t know who Ricky Gervais is.
[/quote]

Ricky Gervais co-created and starred in the original ‘The Office.’ He produced the American version too. He’s got a lot of stuff out there that I find just as good as LD, but sometimes it’s hard to understand his Brit-slang though.

Curb is probably my favorite comedy of all time. That show is stupid hilarious.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Curb is probably my favorite comedy of all time. That show is stupid hilarious. [/quote]

It’s hard to pick a favorite episode but Krazee-Eyez Killa from Season 3 is up there on my list of favorites.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Larry David’s a genius, and the actress who plays his wife on “Curb…” is a cutie.

But I admit I don’t know who Ricky Gervais is.

Ricky Gervais co-created and starred in the original ‘The Office.’ He produced the American version too. He’s got a lot of stuff out there that I find just as good as LD, but sometimes it’s hard to understand his Brit-slang though.[/quote]

In addition to The Office, I thought Extras was brilliant. One of my favorite moments from Extras.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
beebuddy wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Larry David’s a genius, and the actress who plays his wife on “Curb…” is a cutie.

But I admit I don’t know who Ricky Gervais is.

Ricky Gervais co-created and starred in the original ‘The Office.’ He produced the American version too. He’s got a lot of stuff out there that I find just as good as LD, but sometimes it’s hard to understand his Brit-slang though.

In addition to The Office, I thought Extras was brilliant. One of my favorite moments from Extras.


[/quote]

What a shame! About three seconds before that clip starts, Ricky Gervais knocks on Stewart’s trailer door and Stewart shouts ‘ENTER’ the way he did in Star Trek. I loled so hard at that. That entire scene is hilarious though.

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
beebuddy wrote:
Iron Dwarf wrote:
Larry David’s a genius, and the actress who plays his wife on “Curb…” is a cutie.

But I admit I don’t know who Ricky Gervais is.

Ricky Gervais co-created and starred in the original ‘The Office.’ He produced the American version too. He’s got a lot of stuff out there that I find just as good as LD, but sometimes it’s hard to understand his Brit-slang though.

In addition to The Office, I thought Extras was brilliant. One of my favorite moments from Extras.

What a shame! About three seconds before that clip starts, Ricky Gervais knocks on Stewart’s trailer door and Stewart shouts ‘ENTER’ the way he did in Star Trek. I loled so hard at that. That entire scene is hilarious though.[/quote]

Had to search around, but found a longer version that included it:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:

Had to search around, but found a longer version that included it:

[/quote]

I loled again. That bit at the end when he says I will ‘make it so’ had me rollin too.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Curb is probably my favorite comedy of all time. That show is stupid hilarious.

It’s hard to pick a favorite episode but Krazee-Eyez Killa from Season 3 is up there on my list of favorites.[/quote]

You my caucasian!

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
AngryVader wrote:

Had to search around, but found a longer version that included it:

I loled again. That bit at the end when he says I will ‘make it so’ had me rollin too. [/quote]

Holy crap! I think I’m gonna have an accident…

it was supposed to be like that with patty stewart haha…

ricky is a genius ya know…
not as good as larry IMO but he did create the office so ya know…
yeah he is…

of course this is nearly better than the patrick stewart bits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43sbtkQM6zc&NR=1