Rick Santorum Revolution

[quote]BlakeAJackson wrote:

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]BlakeAJackson wrote:

I know he’s popular with they gays.[/quote]

Speaks volumes about the people who came up with that perverted stuff. Reminds me of the homosexual Catholic hate group ‘The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence’ - They dress up as nuns, expose themselves and mock the Catholic church and Christ. Really nice people these ‘gay rights’ activists.[/quote]

Poor Christians. They always want to play the victim but never be the martyr.[/quote]

Yeah, you got us. What are we thinking, only 45 million martyrs last century (72 million total since 1st century). Trying to play everyone a fool. Thanks for exposing us. :wink:

Ron Paul 2012!

[quote]fattymcfatso wrote:
Ron Paul 2012![/quote]

[quote]SexMachine wrote:

[quote]fattymcfatso wrote:
Ron Paul 2012![/quote]
.[/quote]

The most honest and consistent politicians can never get elected. People like to be pandered to too much. Ron Paul is actually calling for a REAL Revolution. He is the ONLY true republican running. When he speaks it is obvious he is not trying to win over a croud, he actually answers questions at debates.

He does not think we need military presence all over the world, as do I. He does not want to have more soldiers killed for profit unlike the Jesus/war loving “front runners”. Funny how the most openly religious candidates usually love war the most.

I have always considered my self more of a Democrat until I learned about Ron Paul.

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
I find it scary how the media ignores Santorum…really scary.

https://www.ricksantorum.com/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1
[/quote]

You are very right, it is terrifying how some candidates get completely ignored. Especially the candidate who is actually showing a lot of promise across the polls: John Stewart on media bias and neglect over presidential candidate Ron Paul - YouTube

Jonathon Sharkey 2012! If he was still running he’d be the front runner; media ignoring him - going to win anyway I say! Yay! Sharkey!

[quote]SexMachine wrote:
Jonathon Sharkey 2012! If he was still running he’d be the front runner; media ignoring him - going to win anyway I say! Yay! Sharkey![/quote]

I don’t know about Sharkey. I heard he doesn’t hate homos. We can’t have a guy like that in office. He has a kick ass stache though.

[quote]florelius wrote:

I am not lifticus, but I will try to explain why I agree with lifticus on this matter:

1. Usa is the biggest military power of the world.

2. Israel is the strongest military power in the middle east.

3. Israel is supported by Usa.

4. Both Israel and Usa have nuclear weapons.

conclusion: No one would take on either usa, israel or both, regardless of have crazy some find Iran to be. They as other people and nations have an sense of selfpreservation. If they went full retard on Usa or Israel, their entire existence would be at stake.

Thats how I see it.
[/quote]

That was exactly my rational for not invading Iraq.

You see how well that worked though.