T Nation

Rick Santorum Revolution

I find it scary how the media ignores Santorum...really scary.

https://www.ricksantorum.com/civicrm/contribute/transact?reset=1&id=1

You think Santorum is being ignored and you want us to contribute to his campaign?

Exactly - but it was also a little play on the 'Black this out!' thread.

Santorum would make Mitt Romney a great running mate.

So far, I'd vote for him. Will not vote for Perry or Romney.

Hahahaha!

Santorum is ignored and for good reason. He's an idiot, afraid of his own shadow.

Example?

He thinks Iran is a threat to the US and Israel.

Okay, Lift; I'll bite...

Why do you think that this isn't true?

Mufasa

I am not lifticus, but I will try to explain why I agree with lifticus on this matter:

1. Usa is the biggest military power of the world.

2. Israel is the strongest military power in the middle east.

3. Israel is supported by Usa.

4. Both Israel and Usa have nuclear weapons.

conclusion: No one would take on either usa, israel or both, regardless of have crazy some find Iran to be. They as other people and nations have an sense of selfpreservation. If they went full retard on Usa or Israel, their entire existence would be at stake.

Thats how I see it.

So, in the instance they went full retard (do you know what pop-reference that is from, I'll be impressed if you do) they would in fact be a threat. Iran acts at 99% retard most of the time, so going full isn't too much of a leap specially if an international incident should occur.

No I dont know or I cant remember, where is that pop-refernce from ?

hm 99% retard is a overestimation in my book, at best you can say that they are at cold war with israel, considering the retoric and finansiation of dodgy groups( hisbolla etc ),
But any thing near full retard is open war and they arent close to be at open war. And I see it as not likely considering the reasons I gave in my previous post. No nation have a death wish, even Iran isnt that retarded. ( Okay enough with retard terminology )

Brother chris I remember now, it is from the ben stiller movie: Tropical Thunder.

http://spreadingsantorum.com
I know he's popular with they gays.

Speaks volumes about the people who came up with that perverted stuff. Reminds me of the homosexual Catholic hate group 'The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence' - They dress up as nuns, expose themselves and mock the Catholic church and Christ. Really nice people these 'gay rights' activists.

Versus the Church that mind fucks little kids with guilt from the time they are born to the time they become pitiful adults like Santorum?

Poor Christians. They always want to play the victim but never be the martyr.

With making sure 8 year old 'transgenders' get their hormone treatments, and first graders their intro to homosexuality, and maintaining an unobstructed choice to kill human lives in the womb, how in the world do you folks find time to come harp on us...weirdo Christians?

Well said my friend.

Props.