Rick Roll'ed Need Help!

Alright, for halloween, I want to be Rick Astley… alas, my college shut down all our file sharing, and I can’t download the song into my cell phone to play repeatedly as I dance down the road. So if one of the wonderful members here could hook me up i’d love you forever! Send me a PM if you have the song and want to send it to me. Thank you!

On another note, I was wondering if the average person in college would be more likely to know who “party boy” is (jackass) or about the whole rick roll thing. Two best “alternate” costume ideas I have now. — My primary is capt. america.

spend the $.99 and get it off Amazon.

Most people, normal people have never even heard of Chris Pontious (spelling?). Rick is popular, they will recognize you as him.
http://4storing.com/pmqarl/a2f5785a233ed31dac41592353fa9ffc.html
Click Ð?Ñ?одÑ?лжи in the blue window.

This thread isn’t what I’d thought it would be… What a let down.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
This thread isn’t what I’d thought it would be… What a let down.[/quote]

Same. I thought he wanted revenge on someone who rick roll’ed him. Like maybe taking a dump on the dude’s desk.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

You wanted to be rick rolled? Don’t worry, I’m never gonna let you down…

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
spend the $.99 and get it off Amazon. [/quote]

The problem is i don’t know what format the downloads are in, and I can only get .mp3’s on my cell phone. That was why i didn’t want to go via itunes. I’ll check out amazon though, thanks for the heads up.

All the people I know would recognize Party Boy over Rick Roller. Actually I missed the bus on that one. I hear about it but only on this site and I know it is used as you got rick rolled.

Put on a speedo, a sombrao, and wooden shoes.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
lawsonsamuels wrote:

The problem is i don’t know what format the downloads are in, and I can only get .mp3’s on my cell phone. That was why i didn’t want to go via itunes. I’ll check out amazon though, thanks for the heads up.[/quote]

Amazon downloads are in mp3 format. They are mostly variable bit rate and average around I think 286 kbs.

bpeck

[quote]skaz05 wrote:

skaz05!

Who’s that in your avitar??? She’s beautiful.

I was listening to my iPod on shuffle and “Never Gonna Give You Up” came on…did I just Ric Roll myself???

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
lawsonsamuels wrote:

The problem is i don’t know what format the downloads are in, and I can only get .mp3’s on my cell phone. That was why i didn’t want to go via itunes. I’ll check out amazon though, thanks for the heads up.[/quote]

they’re all MP3, work fine on a cell. Most single songs are $.99, but I have found whole albums of older stuff for $5 and less.