Rick Perry for TARP.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Once again, the Swiss do what they do because we are here. Magically remove the US from existence POOF–See what sort of world you’d be living in.
[/quote]

You’ve got to be joking right? The US has ZERO to do with Switzerland’s prosperity, liberty, and even existence. Pssst…the Swiss confederation was created in 1291. Let’s see, that is about 5 centuries before the US existed. Yes I think they survived quite nicely without the “benevolent” empire.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]cloakmanor wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
dk44:

I’m still studying all this; but it seems as though the Paul supporters are “going after” Perry because of how he has surged ahead of Paul?

(Maybe someone can enlighten us a little more about what’s going on).

Mufasa[/quote]

Dude, Paul supporters “go after” all of the candidates (kinda obvious isn’t it?) because they rightly believe the rest are just empty suits out of the machine.

BTW people, this “anyone but Obama” or “anyone but Bush” mentality has gotten us all in a lot of trouble. [/quote]

Not nearly the kind of trouble that supporting an isolationist will get us into. Have you ever read any government/political history? I don’t say that as a put down. I’ve found that many young men who support Paul don’t have a real strong grasp of historical data. These easy solutions that Paul espouses have been tried by other governments and failed miserably. Yet, they fly the Paul banner because they are able to get their arms around his simplicity. And this is primarily because they’re enthralled with the idea of curling up in a ball and hiding from the world. They are naive enough to actually think that would work. If it wasn’t so dangerous it would be laughable.

[/quote]

Could you please hold your anti -Swiss jealousy in check?

Thank you.

I know, you hate them for their freedom, but this is becoming ridiculous.

[/quote]

And someone has to protect them so that they have freedom. Unless of course you are thinking that the USA is going to shrink to the tiny level of Switzerland and cease being important.

But then again no one is that stupid. You’re a US hater anyway so I don’t think I’m going to bother with you any more. Comparing the US to the Swiss is probably one of the dumbest things I’ve read on this forum since the last time you tried to bash the greatest country on the face of the earth (The US in case you couldn’t figure it out).

Are you sure there are no Austrian sites that you can drool on?[/quote]

U so mad Swiss jelly, it is not even funny.

Cuckold clock envy is not attractive.

But I see that you are not able to overcome the deep seated feeling of inferiority that you are rightfully overwhelmed by when you contemplate Swiss taxes, Swiss freedoms and Swiss chocolate and try to overcompensate with mindless nationalism.

Pretty common in third world nations, please continue. [/quote]

Once again, the Swiss do what they do because we are here. Magically remove the US from existence POOF–See what sort of world you’d be living in.

[/quote]

Yeah, I forgot how the US saved the Swiss over and over again.

Oh well, I guess there is only so much history you can pick up in your neck of the woods. [/quote]

Answer my question. What would the world look like a few years after the US magically vanished?

A better or worse place?

[quote]cloakmanor wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:
[/quote]

You’ve got to be joking right? The US has ZERO to do with Switzerland’s prosperity, liberty, and even existence. Pssst…the Swiss confederation was created in 1291. Let’s see, that is about 5 centuries before the US existed. Yes I think they survived quite nicely without the “benevolent” empire.[/quote]

And here’s a clue for you Mr. Isolationist. If the US were not the power that it is today the entire world would be worse off and that includes the tiny insignificant country of Switzerland.

What do I expect from a Ron Paul supporter—(eye roll).

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]cloakmanor wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
dk44:

I’m still studying all this; but it seems as though the Paul supporters are “going after” Perry because of how he has surged ahead of Paul?

Mufasa[/quote]

Dude, Paul supporters “go after” all of the candidates (kinda obvious isn’t it?) because they rightly believe the rest are just empty suits out of the machine.

BTW people, this “anyone but Obama” or “anyone but Bush” mentality has gotten us all in a lot of trouble. [/quote]

Not nearly the kind of trouble that supporting an isolationist will get us into. Have you ever read any government/political history? I don’t say that as a put down. I’ve found that many young men who support Paul don’t have a real strong grasp of historical data. These easy solutions that Paul espouses have been tried by other governments and failed miserably. Yet, they fly the Paul banner because they are able to get their arms around his simplicity. And this is primarily because they’re enthralled with the idea of curling up in a ball and hiding from the world. They are naive enough to actually think that would work. If it wasn’t so dangerous it would be laughable.

[/quote]

Thank you.

[/quote]

And someone has to protect them so that they have freedom. Unless of course you are thinking that the USA is going to shrink to the tiny level of Switzerland and cease being important.

But then again no one is that stupid. You’re a US hater anyway so I don’t think I’m going to bother with you any more. Comparing the US to the Swiss is probably one of the dumbest things I’ve read on this forum since the last time you tried to bash the greatest country on the face of the earth (The US in case you couldn’t figure it out).

But I see that you are not able to overcome the deep seated feeling of inferiority that you are rightfully overwhelmed by when you contemplate Swiss taxes, Swiss freedoms and Swiss chocolate and try to overcompensate with mindless nationalism.

[/quote]

Oh well, I guess there is only so much history you can pick up in your neck of the woods. [/quote]

Answer my question. What would the world look like a few years after the US magically vanished?

A better or worse place?[/quote]

I could answer for the Swiss.

They probably would not care.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]ZEB wrote:

[quote]cloakmanor wrote:

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
dk44:

Mufasa[/quote]

[/quote]

Thank you.

[/quote]

[/quote]

A better or worse place?[/quote]

I could answer for the Swiss.

They probably would not care.

[/quote]

The fact that you’ve dodged the question twice tells us all something. Care to go for three?

What would the world look like a few years after the US magically vanished?

A better or worse place?