Richard Simmons At Large

[quote]danreeves1973 wrote:
In honor of the strange little man and all he is…

Not saying anyhting thing about the thread or its creator, just thought the pic was funny as hell.[/quote]

ahahahahahaha thats an amazing picture

The most disturbing part is, the page is bordered by ads for forklift trucks !!!
are these guys aiming at the simmons fans who need forklifting out of their bed???

very scary!

http://www.heavy.com/heavy.php?videoPath=../content/carnage/flash_video/whosline

No, I dont actually LOOK for things with richard simmons… I just came across this one.

If I were Wayne Brady I’da kick the forever liviging shit’ outta Ryan and Colin.

A good friend of mine used to be a physical therapist in California back in the '80’s and he told me without a doubt the client with the worst condition the whole clinic ever saw was Simmons.

All the aerobic work he was doing in those days was tearing his feet apart to the point where he was almost walking on the inside of his ankles. He has to wear some sort of special orthopedic device to keep the soles of his feet on the floor, this is why you always see him with two pairs of socks to hide the device. That’s a bizarre dedication to aerobic work to say the least.

[quote]Gothic77 wrote:
ipjunkie wrote:
I am happy to say that I did NOT hit replay. There, I feel better. Of course, I will admit that as a younger person, I OWNED one of his albums. I don’t know WTF was going on, WHY I had a copy of Richard Simmon’s REACH album, who bought, how it came into my possession. The whole point of the workout was to stretch from side to side. Why am I writing this, I don’t know. But I don’t remember a lot of my childhood. Maybe that’s a good thing.

Ok, I feel weird now. Like, need to crawl in the corner of the shower and huddle weird.

HOLY. SHIT. I had NO IDEA.

We’ve been married 8 years and you’re only NOW telling me this?!!??!

WTF?

T-Nation, I do not know this guy! He needs to be banned. He’s a FREAK!
[/quote]

Gothic, which part is freaking you out more? That he owns a Richard Simmons album, or that he huddles wierd in the shower? Or that he felt it necessary to share these facts with the whole planet, at the same time he shared them with you. <:-)

|/ 3Toes

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
http://www.heavy.com/heavy.php?videoPath=../content/carnage/flash_video/whosline

No, I dont actually LOOK for things with richard simmons… I just came across this one.

If I were Wayne Brady I’da kick the forever liviging shit’ outta Ryan and Colin.[/quote]

ROLFLMAO! ‘Who’s Line is it Anyway’ is one of my favorite shows and I’ve never seen that episode before.

That was great!
I didn’t think Richard Simmons would make fun of himself that way.