Rich Guy Has an Affair with Daughter

yap yap!
The would-be-taliban in this forum bark once more…

Maybe you prudes should go join a nunnery or something and stay out of other people’s affairs.

[quote]Thorgrim wrote:
Maybe you prudes should go join a nunnery or something and stay out of other people’s affairs. [/quote]

You have captured all our hearts with your first post.

What a terrible dad. Almost as terrible as this dad…

I thought this was about children…

If you check out some erotica websites you’d see how common the incest fetish is.

Personally, no thank you.

I think the disgust present here is that this girl grew up without a father so you know shes looking for all kinds of validation when she goes to see him. She probably has abandonment issues all that mumbo jumbo. Seems like he took advantage of that.

[quote]Eli B wrote:
If you check out some erotica websites you’d see how common the incest fetish is.
[/quote]

I doubt it is real incest though. Just like the ‘rape’ genre. Usually it is not real…

Incest is way more common than most people realize. People just don’t advertise it because they don’t want to be shot by those who think it’s wrong. Really, there’s worse stuff out there than incest. So what if two adults who are related want to have sex? It might gross me out but so do people who shit on each other.

As to this particular story, I have zero pity for the daughter. I don’t see why he’s a monster and she’s a victim. She was a twenty something adult woman who made the decision to fuck her dad.

I love the internet!

Sometimes I’ll post a video of a guy benching 95lbs but really weird and I’ll be chastised…then a guy bangs his daughter and it’s rationalized.

Boom!what he fuck Chuck?!?!

[quote]Nards wrote:
I love the internet!

Sometimes I’ll post a video of a guy benching 95lbs but really weird and I’ll be chastised…then a guy bangs his daughter and it’s rationalized.

Boom!what he fuck Chuck?!?![/quote]

cry more

Sometimes people loose their bearings… and I don’t think anyone is immune for loosing theirs. So keep an eye on yourself :confused:

[quote]Neospartan wrote:
Sometimes people loose their bearings… and I don’t think anyone is immune for loosing theirs. So keep an eye on yourself :confused:
[/quote]

Every time someone adds an extra “o” to lose a man has sex with his daughter.

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:

[quote]Neospartan wrote:
[/quote]

Every time someone adds an extra “o” to lose a man has sex with his daughter.[/quote]

So whose daughter is it, the random guy’s or the post writer’s?

[quote]Standard Donkey wrote:

[quote]Neospartan wrote:
[/quote]

Every time someone adds an extra “o” to lose a man has sex with his daughter.[/quote]

Lol!

[quote]krazykoukides wrote:

[quote]Eli B wrote:
[/quote]

I doubt it is real incest though. Just like the ‘rape’ genre. Usually it is not real…[/quote]

Right. I meant written stories. Often written by women.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
WINCEST!

Seriously tho, as long as she’s over 18 and they’re both into it, who are you to judge?Especially since they haven’t been living together to establish (just like really close friends of different sex) that “I don’t shit where I eat mentality”.[/quote]

I am here to judge, that this is morally wrong. Just like young male lions are kicked out of the pride, because incest is wrong. This shit is too.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

WINCEST!

Seriously tho, as long as she’s over 18 and they’re both into it, who are you to judge?Especially since they haven’t been living together to establish (just like really close friends of different sex) that “I don’t shit where I eat mentality”.[/quote]

I am here to judge, that this is morally wrong. Just like young male lions are kicked out of the pride, because incest is wrong. This shit is too.

[/quote]

So the young male lions are kicked out of the pride so that the daddy lions can mate their sisters?

Cool story, Bruh!

[quote]MarvelGirl wrote:
Incest is way more common than most people realize. People just don’t advertise it because they don’t want to be shot by those who think it’s wrong. Really, there’s worse stuff out there than incest. So what if two adults who are related want to have sex? It might gross me out but so do people who shit on each other.

As to this particular story, I have zero pity for the daughter. I don’t see why he’s a monster and she’s a victim. She was a twenty something adult woman who made the decision to fuck her dad. [/quote]

I think you’re confusing incest with inbreeding. Incest is immediate family (father/daughter, mother/son, brother/sister, &c) inbreeding is with anyone of blood relation with you (second cousins, is deemed safe by medical doctors).

I am sure there is a lot of inbreeding, has been going on a long time. Incest not so much.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:

WINCEST!

[/quote]

So the young male lions are kicked out of the pride so that the daddy lions can mate their sisters?

Cool story, Bruh![/quote]

It’s also for the incest…too much Pool Hall Junkies and discovery channel.

I wonder if they had any retarded kids.