Rhymes with Cock...

I could not help but notice in the previous Penis Enlarging thread (love these bodybuilding sites!) that the gentleman referred to his dimunitive genitalia as a “cock”.

Although I love the word cock, I find it grossly overused in everyday exchanges. Your task T-Men: Send us your favorite eupheism for the male private part. My contribution for cock: “The Rig”.

“Stugotz!” - Tony Soprano

My own private name is “El Conquistador”, but most of the time it ends up getting called “Mr. Binky”

I’ve always liked mini-me. I bet Samuel L. Jackson calls his The Negotiator.

You cant beat “The Purple Headed Blue Veined Custard Chucker”

Yes I can. I call mine Mjolner (if that’s the correct spelling), the whopper, the pelvic punisher, the gash smasher, the magic Mag-10 dispenser (sorry, couldn’t resist) :slight_smile: Just curious as to why DR. thesaurus is so interested in alternate words for the penis? Is it your “alternate” life style? Are you an M.D. (male diddler)?

Wanger.

Shaft but it’s only good when you say something like “Behold my mighty shaft”…or “Gaze apon the glory that is my shaft”, “Shield thine eyes from the brilliance that is my shaft or verily thy shall draw breath nomore.”

Womb cannon.

Cunt Plugger.

Main blood source???

Ahhhhh this is stupid. I bet TC can come up with more than me. :slight_smile:

Keago

I like to call mine chewbacca

Bronx…I am now scared as hell. You named your cock after ME? Geeezzzzz. Anyway, I have called mine “Junior” since I was 19. I look at it this way…if I called it the MIGHTY SHAFT or some crap like that…and the guy she dated before me was packing 14" I would look pretty damn stupid. Junior is a nice name that gives no expectations, and actually I have found most girls love the name…and always wanted to go down and “Talk to Junior” which sure as hell ain’t a bad thing!!

I’ve got you all beat. I call mine Polyphemus - the enormous one-eyed creature of myth.

We like to refer to it as a “wenus.” Mine has personally been called “The Hook” due to it’s slight curve to the left.

Hahahaha… I knew you’d have something to say, Whopper. BUt guess what, I’m the guy she dated before you. :wink: I wonder if anyone knows that Mjolnir (damn, what the F is the spelling for this?) is Thor’s Hammer?

By the way whopper, how is everything? Are you still down there helping? Hope all is well with you. and what happened to the illustrious Dr.TheSoreAss? Is he off flailing away reading these posts?

Mr. Schlong…:wink:

Hey Bronx bro, things are starting to get to be a normal schedule now, which is a good thing…not as many insane hours. Unfortunatly now, the fun is Anthrax scares. I was over in your neck of the woods at the Home Depot parking lot on Gun Hill Road in the Bronx responding to one just late last week. Ahhhh, the joy of being in the Environmental field right now!! My group has responded to about 15 so far, and each one is dumber than the next. The one in the Bronx defied all logic…the box stated what was in it…but there was no telling the dumb ass truck driver that is what it really contained…in his mind it was anthrax…go figure!!

Whoa, you defintely were in my neck of the woods. I don’t know if you’re familiar with the area, but I lived on Gun Hill and Bainbridge, by the hospital. Yeah, I wish people were a little more reserved in reporting stuff. Just wait until you run into this: “Uh, yeah, see, I was buying my crack from the usual place and in the vial had this white powdery substance.” :slight_smile: But false alarms are better than actually finding something. Stay safe and hope the vixen is doing well.

THIS THREAD IS HILARIOUS!! LMAO HARD!

Seymore…because when it gets hard, you see more.

Russell…Russell the love muscle. -

Brock

gee, I think racists are dicks so I will go with “brock” for a small male member