RHCP Observations

Red Hot Chili Peppers:

1. Anthony almost has a T-man torso.
  2. The drummer could pass for Will Farrell’s twin.

[photo]12581[/photo]

Anthony was always in pretty good shape. He’s been in a few movies over the years, although I can’t really remember any except for a scene form one where he’s hiding behind a door with a shotgun, and when the door slams open, it hits him and he shoots his own foot -lol

(Cool Avatar pic)

S

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Anthony was always in pretty good shape. He’s been in a few movies over the years, although I can’t really remember any except for a scene form one where he’s hiding behind a door with a shotgun, and when the door slams open, it hits him and he shoots his own foot -lol

(Cool Avatar pic)

S
[/quote]

Point Break, and it was just a regular 9mm.

He and Flea were in The Chase, too. They were the crazy guys in the monster truck.

I’m an enormous RHCP fan =P

-dizzle

[quote]A-Dizz wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

(Cool Avatar pic)

S

He and Flea were in The Chase, too. They were the crazy guys in the monster truck.

-dizzle[/quote]

HA!

I was going to say point break, as well.

As for another observation, most of their songs dont really tell a “story” like most songs do. Most of their songs are strings of sentences that are thrown together that dont present much continuitity. But still, honest, they sound amazing.

[quote]A-Dizz wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

(Cool Avatar pic)

S

-dizzle[/quote]

The Chase is underrated. Good film. AK and Flea were funny.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
A-Dizz wrote:
The Mighty Stu wrote:

(Cool Avatar pic)

S

-dizzle

The Chase is underrated. Good film. AK and Flea were funny.
[/quote]

Kristy Swanson was in no way ugly in that movie.

So the “T-man physique” requires years of heroin addiction and/or being naturally skinny?

I think we have a lot of T-men physiques here with 2008 join dates.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
So the “T-man physique” requires years of heroin addiction and/or being naturally skinny?

I think we have a lot of T-men physiques here with 2008 join dates.[/quote]

Aaaaand your point?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

Aaaaand your point?
[/quote]

I think his point was that he was disagreeing with you labeling Anthony’s torso as the definition of a T-man torso.

Perhaps, “torso” is just too broad of a term. How about “Anthony has the rectus-abdominis definition of a T-Man in a carb depleted state”?

Bauer nailed it. As much as I like their music, Keidis doesnt look like hes touched a weight in his life…much like a lot of the new posters around here.

does it really matter whether or not he lifts?
i mean do you judge a man by his torso?

and flea was in the greatest movie of all time “the big lebowski”

[quote]hunterthompson wrote:

[/quote]

If you’re going to have media pictures taken with your shirt pulled open, you’re sort of putting your torso out their to be judged.

Again, I think “torso” is being mis-applied here. When I think torso, I think of waist to neck.

If I woke up tomorrow with Anthony’s “torso”, I would rush to the hospital.

does it really matter whether or not he lifts?
[/quote]

Because someone said he had a good physique on a WEIGHT LIFTING website.

My original statement was “Anthony ALMOST has a T-man torso.” How many guys here can boast abs like that? He does have a good physique compared to 95% of rock stars. Aside from that, my post was a playful observation. Did you read the other statement that the drummer looks like Will Farrell?

So WTF did you mean by “I think we have a lot of T-men physiques here with 2008 join dates”?

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
hunterthompson wrote:

If you’re going to have media pictures taken with your shirt pulled open, you’re sort of putting your torso out their to be judged.

Again, I think “torso” is being mis-applied here. When I think torso, I think of waist to neck.

If I woke up tomorrow with Anthony’s “torso”, I would rush to the hospital.[/quote]

I think it would be wiser to make sure the rest of his dismembered remains aren’t in your home, then disposing of the torso before anyone finds out.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
My original statement was “Anthony ALMOST has a T-man torso.” How many guys here can boast abs like that? He does have a good physique compared to 95% of rock stars. Aside from that, my post was a playful observation. Did you read the other statement that the drummer looks like Will Farrell?

So WTF did you mean by “I think we have a lot of T-men physiques here with 2008 join dates”?
[/quote]

Six pack abs are common amongst rock stars, especially those that were formerly junkies. Iggy Pop, Mick Jacker, Scott Weiland, Sebastian Bach, etc etc etc.

So THATS what this is all about? The 2008 join date thing? I simply meant there are a lot of skinny people who are interested only in staying skinny and insulting anyone who doesnt share their vision of skinniness joining the site the past few months.

The drummer? The most talented guy in that over-rated band’s name is Chad Smith.

[/quote]

Oh, yeah? WHO’S THE FUCKING NIHILIST HERE!

Yo, Hunter. Didn’t it get weird enough for you on the other side?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
The drummer? The most talented guy in that over-rated band’s name is Chad Smith.[/quote]

From back when. Before the Will Farrell haircut.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
hunterthompson wrote:

Oh, yeah? WHO’S THE FUCKING NIHILIST HERE!

Yo, Hunter. Didn’t it get weird enough for you on the other side?

[/quote]

it never got weird enough for me.

and back on topic, I just get sick of people equating lifting weights with being a man. And judge everyone on that basis. people get too into the whole T- whatever thing. Hell there was a thread about a good t-pet, good t-movie, etc.

and stronghold, I don’t disagree with you. I don’t think his physique is impressive at all.